Jungkook chuckles mockingly, "As much as you want that to be true, it's not." He leans back on the leather chair. "We're more in love than ever thanks to you."

"I bet," Jungsik scoffs. "What are you doing here, Jungkook? You knew that if you came back we'd keep you here, so what do you want?"

"Get in!" Namjoon gently shoves you into the room.

You turn around and find Batam hanging from his feet, shirt ripped open with multiple slashes on his stomach made by what was most likely a knife.

Your palm comes up to cover your mouth, a barely audible "Oh my God" heard coming out of it.

"Well, father, we need to talk about something I have just learned," Jungkook stands and walks over to the alcohol table to pour himself some of his father's bourbon. "It's quite a funny story actually."

"Batam," You shake him by his shoulders to try and wake him up. "Please wake up, please."

"Fuck," Hoseok curses. "How are we going to get him out without the other guards seeing us?"

Namjoon bites his lip in anguish as he tries to think about something.

"The catacombs!"

"Where the hell is the entrance to the catacombs?" Hoseok questions.

"I know." A weak voice speaks and the three of you turn to a weak Batam.

"You're awake!"

"And you're my son's girlfriend," He smiles weakly. "You're lovely."

Namjoon and Hoseok turn to each other, confusion being read all over their faces.

"I don't even know how to say this," Jungkook chuckles as he takes a sip of his drink.

"Spit it out, Jungkook." Jungsik orders, annoyance and anticipation eating at him.

"Well," Jungkook sighs and sets his glass down. "Remember when I was born?"

"Of course. It was the best day of my life."

Jungkook inhales sharply, "Yikes. I might have to burst your bubble on that one."

"What are you talking about?"

"My sweet, caring mother lied to you, to us," Jungkook begins.

"What do you mean?"

"Hurry up, Hoseok!" Namjoon yells over at his friend.

"I'm trying! Batam here isn't helping."

"Batam here is impaired!" You state the obvious.

"You're lying," Jungsik shakes his head. "You are my son."

Jungkook seems taken aback, "So you didn't know?"

"Didn't know?!" Jungsik stands with a slap of his hand on the table. "That you're a bastard?! Of course I didn't know!"

Jungkook's heart crumbles at the words of his father.