How To Save a Life

Start from the beginning

Breaking the schackles, he laid her down, her eyes were open but glazed over, she had died afraid and alone, with out skipping a beat he made 50 hand signs faster then could be seen.

"Doujutsu secret arts Rinne Rebirth: Act of Life!".

A white light encompassed the whole room, making the others blinded for a moment. Once it died down they all saw the girl glowing her skin gaining it's color back her hair shining again and she took a breath.

The leaders watched on in shocked fascination, seeing a rebirth for the first time.

The girl shot up and looked around she was disoriented and confused, till she looked at Naruto and gasped.

"W-Who are y-you?" she asked him.

"I am Naruto welcome back to the land of the living!" he said to her.

She gasped, then started crying she had finally been saved.

Gabriele came to comfort her, a smile on her face as she looked at Naruto.

He nodded to her and felt something coming from the hallway to the right. When he began coughing up blood, pulling his mask away for a moment to wipe it all off he continued on his path.

Finding a door at the end of the hallway he tried to open it but found it locked and kicked it open to reveal two creature.

Fenrir the HellHound and Tiamat of the five Dragon Kings. They were in bad shape and look close to death, Naruto wasted no time and got too healing them with Senjutsu.

Slowly he could see the wounds heal and their skin look healthy again, he broke them from their confines and took several steps back letting them wake on their own.

Soon groaning was heard and the pair slowly woke up.

The first thing they both saw was Naruto and Fenrir became afraid, while Tiamat looked confused.

"Hold on, i mean you know harm boy! I saved you both from death right now!" Naruto said holding both hands up.

"Why save me? I tried you kill you last time!" the hound growled out but his eyes were not the slimy green but forest green.

"Because you were being controlled and i know it wasn't your fault, so i don't blame you!" he said.

"Who are you?" the dragon asked.

"Naruto adopted son of the current Lucifer and the Juubi no Yokai".

Whipping out his ears and tails for them to see.

The two stood in awe, while neither were Yokai..they knew of the legends and knew he was a force to not he dealt with ceaselessly.

"So what will happen now, neither of us have anywhere to go and i refuse to go back to my father!" Fenrir growled angrily.

Naruto pulled out two pawns his last pieces.

"How about you two cone with me, i can offer you a place to sleep, food to eat, protection from those like Loki and you can have a family..a real family!" he said.

Fenrir had longed for a real family, his father never cared for him and every one else just used him, but Naruto was willing to take then in like nothing.

Fenrir and Tiamat looked at each other for a few monents, before looking back.

"We agree, it would be nice to be apart of a family again!" Tiamat stated.

Naruto nodded and the pieces glowed and rushed into both creatures.

Once done the light died down and they noticed their colors chanced.