WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Start from the beginning

"Let's go!" Boruto said. All three of you turned and ran down the enclosed pathway towards the purple portal that was slowly disappearing. When you got there, the sphere disappeared.

"Shit," you cursed. Your Onmyōgan activated. In front of you was a split second vision of Denki, Shikadai, and Inojin looking for you. You smirked.

'Found you.'

"Over here!" You exclaimed, running ahead of the group. Still holding onto Sumire, you reeled back your fist and punch the air. Your hand went through the portal which was cloaked. All four of you fell through.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO—AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The portal opened up below you and you three, with the exception of Mitsuki, went colliding to the ground. You landed on top of Boruto with Sumire's body being flung from yours.

"Boruto!" Shikadai called.

"Oww..." Boruto groaned. You immediately got off of him. Inojin, Denki, and Shikadai gathered around you four.

"Why did you fall out of the sky?!" Shikadai asked, looking up.

"Bitch please, we went to space," you said, crossing your arms.

"Why's the Class Rep knocked out?" Inojin asked.

"... oh... heh heh... I—uh... accidentally... kicked her?"
The three males just deadpanned at you.

"What?! It could be true!"

"You kept calling for us. That's how we found our way out," Boruto said. Their deadpans turned into confusion.

"What does that mean?" Denki leaned forward closer to you two. Boruto placed a hand on his shoulder with a smile.

"Ah, never mind."
You felt several shinobi surround you, one of them being Sai who walked up to you.

"What are you all doing here at this hour?" He asked.

"Huh? Uh..."

"We were just looking for Boruto and the other two, Dad," Inojin covered for Shikadai's dumb ass. Sai let out a sigh and walked up to where Sumire was lying.

"... do you want me to wake her up for you?" You asked.

"If that's at all possible," he replied. You shrugged.

"Okay." You leaned down close to her face. You took a deep breath in.

"WAAAKKKEEEEEE UUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!"
With a gasp and a jerk, Sumire popped back to life. You leaned back with a wide smile.

"You're welcome."
Sumire looked around questioningly. You discreetly placed your hand on her back, Onmyōgan activating beneath your closed lids. With a gasp, Sumire leapt to her butt, away from all of you.

'Oop, maybe that was too abrupt to just give her a relay like that.' You thought. Sai walked closer to her and kneeled down to her height.

"I walked a similar path like you," he said, "Will you let me help you?"

"Class Rep..." Boruto said quietly.

"What's going on?" Shikadai asked. Sumire turned to stare at you shyly. You just nudged her with your shoulder.

"Don't ask me to tell you what to do," you said. Sumire closed her eyes and stood up. She then turned towards Boruto.

"I'm just going to go talk to him for a bit," she said with a small smile.

"I see..."

"It's an incident brought about by ghosts from the past. She will not be harmed," Sai assured before beginning to lead her away. The other shinobi disappeared from your immediate radius. However, another new, faint chakra entered your senses.

"Class Rep!" Boruto called out. The two of them stopped, and she turned around. "He's alive! It's really faint... but he's connected to your left hand!" Sumire looked down and removed her glove, staring at her palm. You didn't know what she saw, but she smiled before clutching her fist to her chest. She bowed to all of you before being escorted away by Sai.

"Boruto, Y/n... what happened anyway?" Denki asked. You sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Better not ask that. Maybe we'll tell you later," you said cryptically.

"What does that mean?"

"I'm just glad to be back!" Boruto turned and spread his arms out.

"Huh? It's already morning," Inoji said.

"Should we go straight to school?" Denki added.

"HUH!?!? IT'S MORNING?!?!?" You jumped over Denki and almost blinded yourself from staring directly at the rising sun. A distant horn entered your ears.

"Oh, it's the first train!" Denki said.

"Anyway, I'm going back!" Boruto cried, running away from you all.

"Me too!" Shikadai added.

"Hey, wait!" Denki cried, running after them, and soon, all of you were running after the train. All five of you jumped onto the top and rode it into the village, together.

Ja ne!

[Ruby Red}