GO TO THE DAMN GYM(CDONALDS)

"You used advanced Ninjutsu and endangered other students, Y/n." Your father said from in front of you. His arms were crossed. He didn't look too happy.

"As if I had any other choice." You defended.

"You had like... hundreds of other options. You chose the wrong one." Your mother said from next to you.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was angry!" You exclaimed.

"That still doesn't ignore the fact that you could've killed someone, Y/n." Hio said sternly. You crossed your arms and pouted.

"Then you tell me what I should've done." You retorted. Your sister just sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"You could've done anything but that." Your father said.

"We have a lot of complaints from parents because of you." Your mother said.

"Ehhhh???? It's not my fault! Blame that stalker/Yandere/creep for following Sumire!" You whined, crossing your legs on the couch.

"You still have to take responsibility."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." You sighed. Your parents glanced at each other.

~
It was night by the time you woke up from your 'five minute cat nap I swear mom'. Your parents were already asleep and Hio was in her room doing whatever. Probably mastur— I mean what. So you snuck out of your room to take a stroll in the town. The village really has gotten more modern than anything. It was weird, and you haven't gotten fully used to it. While gazing up at the buildings, you saw Boruto and Sarada run past you to a nearby construction site.

"What the absolute hell are they doing?" You asked yourself before running to follow them. You saw Boruto jump over a high fence into a building. You ran over to Sarada who stood on the outside.

"What's he doing?" You asked, startling her a bit.

"Y/n..." Sarada gasped softly.

"He followed someone in there. Something about a shadow." She replied. You let out sigh.

"That dumbass..." You said before jumping over the fence.

"Y/n!" Sarada called.

"Don't worry." You said back to her.

"I'll make sure he doesn't hurt himself."

You ran through the front entrance of the building, but sharply dodged when a pipe came flying towards you. It embedded itself inside the wall right next to your head.

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK YOU FAT FUCK YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME!!!" You exclaimed towards the man who was standing in the middle of the room.

"Don't you know you that is?!" Boruto yelled to you from the side of the room.

"Hah?! What are you talking about?!" You yelled back at him. He pointed at the Choji-sized man.

"That's Kagemasa!"

"..." You squinted.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!??!?!?!?! THIS SHITSHAKER IS THAT WHITE HAIRED HOTTIE?!?!?!" You exclaimed in shock and anger.

"I know right?!"

"I promise I'll go on a diet!" Kagemasa took off towards you.

"Please believe me!" He exclaimed. You did a few handsigns.

"Demon Style: Twin Lion Fire!" You blew two-toned fire out from your mouth that took the shape of lion heads. Kagemasa jumped out of the way, but the fire followed him. The lions wrapped around the pipes before exploding in flames. Kagemasa got caught up in the blast and went flying to the ground. He landed next to a pile of pipes. He got up and began to throw them at you. You brought out your sword and sliced through the metal as if they were paper.

"Amazing..." You heard Boruto breathe.

Of course! Hime is only the best swordsman around!

I know some better.

'Don't be an asshole.'

You ran at the white haired dude with your sword in front of you.

"Demon Style: Demon Scythe!" It's been a while since you used that Jutsu. You swung the large weapon.

"Demon Slash!"

Kagemasa barely dodged the swipe coming at him. Before you could release the chakra, you were thrown backwards and landed on the floor, the scythe sliding away from you. It poofed back into a sword.

"What the fuck?" You looked around. You looked over to the side and saw Boruto near the wall still.

Something pulled you back.

'No shit, but what?'

I didn't feel anything. No chakra, presences, or anything.

"Got you!" You looked up just in time to dodge Kagemasa's incoming foot.

'We can focus on this later! Right now we need to get this fatty back in line!'

~
"Dianthus, Amaryllis."

"Yes mother?"

"What is it?"

"It seems a distant relative of mine is in quite a conundrum."

"Distant relative? Ooh! You mean Y/n?"

"Y/n Akuma? The one who slaughtered the entire clan?"

"Don't be so harsh!"

"How do you know about that, Dianthus?"

"... I just..."

"Never mind. Besides that, Y/n has drawn attention from the Tenshi clan. Specifically, the two Archangels."

"Haia and Chizue? I thought they were in the Heaven Dimension."

"Not anymore. In fact, I have a feeling I will be paying Y/n a visit soon."

"How soon?"

"Not long."

"Yay! I've always wanted to meet her!"

~
"Are you alright, Y/n? You spaced out for a while there." Boruto asked, standing in front of you. You looked up at him and nodded slightly. You were kneeling on the floor after knocking Kagemasa the fuck out.

"Yeah, sorry... something distracted me." You replied sheepishly, standing up.

"Well, whatever it was, it must've been pretty big if it made you space out in the middle of a fight." Sarada said, walking up next to you and placing a hand on her hip. You smiled at her and rubbed the back of your neck.

"Yeah... sorry, you two." You replied.

"No, don't worry about it." He turned his head to Kagemasa who sat there hogtied.

"We took care of him for you. It's no problem." You smiled at him, but there was still this unease.

~
The next day at lunch, you were with Sarada and Chocho, like you always were.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Sarada asked. You let out a long, pterodactyl groan.

"Hey, I'm fine! I just got distracted! Nothing serious... damn." You replied, taking a bite out of your burrito.

"Oh? What happened?" Chocho asked.

"Nothing happened." You replied quickly.

"Y/n just has serious ADD."

"OH FUCK OFF!!!"

Sarada and Chocho just laughed. You pouted at them, but a smile still broke through it.

'This generation... isn't so bad after all... I guess.' You thought, watching the two girls socialize with each other.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}