💛🖤Halloween special🖤💛

Based on this^^ post. Swipe for spoopy music! Warning: Probs disturbing, viewer discretion is advised. AU!

EDIT: LOLOL I ORIGINALLY WROTE THIS FOR 2017

~
October 30th. The day before Halloween. You weren't really one who bothered with scaring people or pulling pranks or whatever, so you didn't really think of anything like that happening to you. Though you were planning to eat a shit ton of candy tomorrow. So you had gone to the store to obviously buy like five bags. It was somewhat late into the night, going on 11:00 pm. Of course most people would be smart as to get their stuff earlier, you were a different story. You honestly couldn't give less of a shit what time it was. As you were walking down the street to your house your eyes darted back behind you. You stopped and turned around. Behind you was a man—or you assumed it was. They were wearing an all black outfit with a hood over their head. They wore a mask, but there were no definitive features. It was solid color with eye holes. It didn't seem like they had any weapons, but you could never be sure.

"What the hell's your problem, you piece of shit?" You called out to them, fearless as to what may happen.

Yeah, good idea, YELL AT THE FUCKING SERIAL KILLER!

'What am I supposed to do?!'

RUN THE FUCK AWAY?!?!

The figure just slowly began walking towards you. Their strides long and confident. Your confused look turned into an annoyed one. They pulled out a butcher's knife and quickened their stride.

"What are you gonna do? Stab me?" You asked before the blade cut through your skin. The metal was stained with your blood and you just calmly looked down at the knife and back up to them.

'Azula... permission to obliterate this asshat.'

Permission granted.

You socked him right in the jaw and sent him flying back and hit the black top road. You pulled the knife out of your stomach and threw it to the ground. Your wound healed instantaneously. They stood up and jumped back a couple of steps when they saw you walk towards them, cracking your knuckles.

"You sure are bold to attack me, you piece of fuck." You said, your eyes turning to your bijuu eyes.

"Mind if I repay you?"

This was hella short, so here is another one lolol.

~You were a well known photographer around the area and were constantly setting up appointments and taking photoshoots

~
You were a well known photographer around the area and were constantly setting up appointments and taking photoshoots. Of course you had no problem with that. You got money, so why would you? You were driving to an old farm to test out a new camera you had bought. A client of yours wanted their wedding there because that farm was previously owned by their great grandparents, but was abandoned due to some maintenance issues. You didn't really pry into your clients business with the exceptions of some scenarios. Your phone buzzed from inside your pant pocket so you took it out and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Oh, V— sorry, Jiyhun. How are you? How's Korea?"

'I'm doing fine. What about you?'

"Well, I'm about to head to this old farm to test out my new camera for this upcoming wedding."

'Is that so? Well, have fun. Be careful.'

"I try."

'I'll talk to you later, Y/n.'

"You too, Jiyhun." You ended the call and pulled up in front of this old barn that needed renovation, but was still standing. You sighed and got out of your car, grabbing your camera from the trunk and walked to the side of the building. The growth hadn't been taken care of, so the weeds, grass, and vines were beginning to overtake the whole thing. It was manageable, but still a mess. You were wondering if they were going to leave it like that.

"All right, well to any ghost floating nearby waiting to possess me or are mad I'm here, don't worry. I'm not staying here long and I'm doing a favor for one of your relatives. I haven't heard of anyone dying here, but I could never be too sure. I won't be here long, I promise." You called out, your voice echoing through the field. You crouched and placed the camera to your eyes, snapping a few pictures from a couple of angles. Once you were satisfied you quickly ran back into your car and locked the doors. You pulled up the pictures you just took and scanned them. They were nice and clear. The lighting made them look ethereal and otherworldly. Speaking of otherworldly, you squinted your eyes at the second picture, zooming in on it. There, right there, in front of you seemed to be an apparition of a child. It wasn't that noticeable, but you could still see it. The locks to your doors suddenly unlocked, causing you to snap your head to them. You calmly pressed the lock button once again, but it didn't lock the doors. You shut the camera off and thought for a moment.

"Oh hell no."

You quickly got out of your car and began waking down the road, forgetting your vehicle. You sure as hell ain't dumb and aren't going to be possessed by demon children on your watch. Something warm and disgusting lightly bounced against your leg and when you looked down you saw an old deflated ball that looked to be a hundred years old. You looked up and through the tall grass you saw a young child peeking out from the blades and stared at you blankly. You stared back at it.

"Oh hello no, not today small Satan, not to-fucking-day."

~
"So the pictures came out very well. It's a perfect spot for pictures. There is one, though. That I'm curious about." You said to your client as you slid the one photo towards her. She looked at it and the look of shock slapped across her face.

"Is there something ringing a bell?" You asked her. She sat back in the chair and bit her lip.

"My great grandmother, her child, and her husband lived there... my great grandfather wasn't necessarily... the most sober. One day, on the farm... he got drunk and was shooting his gun, and..." She paused to take a deep breath, but didn't say anything else.

"And? What?" You pushed.

"Accidentally shot the child on that farm."

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}