YA BASTARD!!!!!

You, Boruto, Shikadai, and Iwabe were walking across the bridge to school early in the morning. You didn't participate in any of the conversations because your mind was already preoccupied.

Why would M/n and Arata need all those scrolls? Once you memorize a Jutsu you only need Jutsu scrolls to pass onto their children.

Something fishy's going on with those two. M/n has never lashed out at Y/n before.

Let's also not forget the weird white roots that M/n was beginning to get.

'But they were gone the next time I saw her.'

Maybe she restored her hair color?

Hair dye doesn't exist.

Hm...

You were broken out of your thoughts by screaming. When you turned your attention to below you you saw some guy constantly blowing fire from his mouth. An irk mark appeared on your head.

"Damn it, what a drag, first thing in the morning..." Shikadai whined softly.

"Who is that? He kinda remind me of you, Iwabe." Boruto asked.

"Don't group me in with him."

The guy below turned around to look up at the bridge.

"Hey, if it isn't Mr. Iwabe. I heard you lost to those runts and turned over a new leaf..." He said. One more irk mark appeared on your head.

'Runt?!' You thought, your eyebrow twitching.

"Oh shut up. You used to suck up to me all the time." Iwabe took a step forward.

"What?! I'm not the same as I was yesterday!" The guy yelled before blowing fire towards you. Iwabe, Boruto, and Shikadai jumped away while you just stayed there, a deep scowl on your face.

"Oh man! Y/n looks mad!" Boruto exclaimed. Your hair began to float and divide.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!" You screamed, slamming your hands on the railing and tightening them, crushing the metal under your grip. The three males yelped and huddled into a ball.

"HOW DARE YOU ABUSE THE POWER OF FIRE FOR INTIMIDATION YOU DRUG LOVING DICK CLOWN!!!!" You shouted while jumping off of the bridge and landing on the ground, hulk smashing your fists to the dirt below you. The stone and dirt broke apart and made its way to the guy. He screeched as did everyone else and ran away.

"DON'T RUN AWAY YOU LITTLE FUCK BOY!!!" You shouted at him, taking off like Usain Bolt after him. Iwabe, Shikadai, and Boruto were still huddled together, too afraid to move from their spots.

"S-she's as bad as my mom..." Shikadai muttered.

"I'm never getting on Y/n's bad side..." Boruto added.

"Same..." Iwabe agreed.

You ran after him, seeing him turn a corner.

"COME BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN YOU RACIST SHART BISCUIT!!!!" You screamed, sliding to a stop to look across the corner. You stopped and saw someone standing over him. The guy was knocked out against the wall in a dead end.

"Who the hell are you? I had him, you little shit..." You asked, your brow twitching. The other three joined up with you and gasped lightly in shock.