•◦ 16 ◦•

Beginne am Anfang

Jungkook eyes soften and he pulls you into his arms, wrapping them tightly around you. It was a hug filled with so much relief, so much love... so much pain.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," He whispers his apology. "I'm so sorry. I should've never left you."

"You couldn't really do anything." You mumble.

"True," He chuckles softly and pulls away. He takes off his suit jacket and sets it over your shoulders. "Let's get you out of this wretched place. Go get your things and let me settle some stuff."

You nod.

You leave the room and head to get your belongings. The smile he was putting on for you falls once the door closes. Tears escape his eyes followed by his fist meeting the wall.

"Who's suit jacket is that?" Jangmi questions as you take off your makeup.

"My boyfriends."

"Wait... that 'hot guy' is your boyfriend?!" She raises her eyebrows. "He looks so different from the picture on your phone and now!"

"Yeah," You answer weakly.

"Y/N," She turns you around to see you face to face and not your reflection. "What's wrong?"

"It's so much, Jangmi," You tell her. "I just-I need to get out of here."

Jangmi nods in understanding and pulls you into a hug. You pull away with a smile and go get your clothes to change into.

"You had her work for you?!" Jungkook roars, enraged at the man sitting behind the desk.

"A deal is a deal, Jungkook," Chulmin says as his men count the money Jungkook had given him. "You weren't here, she was."

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" He takes out his gun and points it at him.

Chulmin's men take out theirs and point it at Jungkook.

"Ah, ah, ah," Chulmin stops them. "The boy is a little mad, that's all. He knows that if he shoots me, he and his beloved girlfriend won't get out alive."

His men lower their guns and sit back down, continuing to count the money.

"Fifty-six million, sir," One of the men announces. "Plus the interest rate."

Chulmin smirks at Jungkook in satisfaction, "Her job here is done."

Jungkook chest heaves up and down in anger, but he lowers his arm and puts his gun away.

"Pleasure doing business with you."

"Fuck you," Jungkook says before exiting the office.

Jungkook walks into the dressing room, startling all the girls and making them scream.

"Sorry," He apologizes as he looks away from them and walks towards you. "You're done here, Y/N. I paid off the debt."

"So you're her boyfriend," Jangmi speaks and he nods. "Take care of her. She's a gem and probably the greatest girl out there."