NCT Dream + Mark Reaction : Their Girlfriend is in Pain While on her Period

Reminder : All of these are reuploads from my tumblr blog. The link is in my bio <3 

________________________________________

~ A/N - Aye, it's Ally! I could go on a rant about everything that's going wrong right now, but I'll save that for Salty Saturday this week. So I'll spare you for now. Also we're currently 98 followers away from hitting 2k. I really would like to hit it before my birthday (March 19th). Anyway, enjoy the reaction guys!!!

p.s - I wrote this in my math class. Oops?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark / Minhyung : I feel like Mark might get s little frazzled, but would take a second to calm down and remember what you told him to hey last time. Hot water bottle, Tylenol, and ice cream.

Renjun : Would be ready to fight your uterus for giving you pain. Okay for real though, Renjun would be super sweet. He'll grab a bunch of blankets and a giant bowl of popcorn and spend the day in bed with you watching your favorite movies.

Jeno : Jeno also gets a little worried like Mark, he just hates seeing you in so much pain. He would be willing to go anywhere and do anything just to make you feel better.

Haechan / Donghyuck : Haechan would be there to cheer you up. Like you'll be curled up on the couch and he'll plop down next to you and give you cuddles, or crack the occasional joke to make you laugh. Laughter is the best medicine.

Jaemin : Jaemin would be such a loving boyfriend. Like when you got your period migraines, he would just shut the curtains and cuddle you until you fell asleep. And when you woke up, he would have dinner all prepared for you.

Chenle : Chenle really knows what to do in this kind of situation. He's super caring and empathetic of others. He also knows you super well, so you wouldn't even have to tell him what you need.

Jisung : Jisung kinda wouldn't know what to do, he would scramble around your room looking for something that would help you. He's such a sweet bub, he want to help you but doesn't know how.