(NCT 127) You're constantly bringing home stray animals

~ A/N - I sure can! I love animals so much, especially baby kittens and puppies. Sorry this took so long to write! I hope you enjoy it ❤

Taeyong : So ya'll remember that video of Taeyong uwu-ing over that baby chick, right? This soft boy would love when you bring home stray animals. I could even see him bringing some home himself. Now as for the two of you keeping them, I think that's unlikely maybe you guys could keep a couple. However, I could see the two of you rescuing animals and bringing them to the vet or local animal shelter.

Taeil : As soon as you walked through the door with another stray puppy, Taeil would run to take him/her out of your arms. Since he's aware that you bring animals home every so often, he would make sure to keep some spare pet food in the cupboard Mama Moon to the rescue. He would sometimes forget that you were home and would play with the animal for hours.

Johnny / Youngho : This jolly green giant has a heart to match his size. He would practically baby that lil kitten that you brought home. I can see him begging to keep the small animal instead of taking him/her to the animal shelter. "Come on babe, can't we keep her for a few more days?" And of course you would give in, but sometimes those "few days" turn into months oops.

Yuta : I feel like if you bring home a puppy without warning him, he would make some sarcastic comment like "Oh another dog? Where do you keep finding these?". So you turn around and walk away from him with the dog, he would quickly apologize and run after you to comfort the pup. He'll tease you about it, but he genuinely loves how much you care about animals. Yuta looks so good in this gif fight me

Doyoung / Dong-young : I feel like Doyoung would be all about it, playing with the lil pup all evening. However during the night he would suddenly be reminded of the responsibility that comes with owning a pet. He would adore the fact that you care for animals so much, however because of his career I feel like he wouldn't be ready for a pet. He just wants the animals to have a proper home.

Jaehyun / Yoon-Oh : Jaehyun would be so soft for the puppies you bring home. He would have a similar reaction to Johnny by wanting to keep all the animals. He would want to help nurse the rescues back to health. But there would come a time after you've accumulated 4 dogs and he would agree with you that they have to find a deserving household.

WinWin / Sicheng : This baby would love animals, he would for sure want to keep a couple rescues. I feel he would be the same as Jaehyun and Doyoung and want a proper home for the strays.

Mark / Minhyung : I feel like Mark is the kind of person that would ask you constantly if you found anymore strays. He will want to keep a few, but everyone has the limits. If he was away on tour or something, he would ask you to send pictures of the new strays you find.

Haechan / Donghyuck : A soft baby for animals. He would 100% be down to help you find strays. I can see the both of you volunteering at an animal shelter. If you bring home an animal unexpectedly, he would make some inhuman noise and run to grab him/her out of your arms. You'll never get to spend time with him/her, because that animal belongs to Haechan now.