(Jaehyun) Work and Pleasure

~ A/N - Hi guys, Ally here! I died last week, but I have risen and I'm back with a smut request. I used Chris Brown's "Privacy" music video as inspiration for the opening scene. I hope you guys love it, it's my first smut. I also want to personally thank (her blog is amazing, go check her out) for giving me some tips. Anyway, grab a glass of water!

Genre : Smut

Word Count : 920

You walked down the hall, glancing over your shoulder at the man following you. You walked in strides to match the slow groove of the song. Jaehyun was entranced by your looks, he was hot on your heels. Your stylist had picked out the perfect outfit for this shoot, revealing but still leaving enough to the imagination. Cool toned purple, pink, and blue lights cascaded over your body, flattering your curves and setting the mood. As you looked back at Jaehyun before you opened the hotel room door, you flipped your curled locks and flashed a coy smile. Jaehyun stared at you, his dimple on show. Even through the dim lights, you could see the lustful expression on his face.

"Cut!" Yelled the director. "Great work y/n. Let's bring in the other girls for the dance shot. Jae, you can take a lunch if you need. We'll bring you back later."

A group of girls in tight outfits and heels walked onto the set, taking their places to prepare for the dance cut. The director talked back and forth with the choreographer and the cameraman, setting up for the scene.

"Alright Jae, let's get you into your next outfit." Jaehyun's stylist said tapping his shoulder, pointing him to the dressing room.

"I'll be there in a minute!" Jaehyun replied. He returned his gaze to you and began to approach you.

The cameras weren't capturing this moment, but you could have sworn you just filmed this. Jaehyun looked at you with just as much hunger in his eyes as he did in your scene. He took your hand in his and lead you to an empty dressing room away from the crew. You had a pretty good idea what was running through his mind, but this was risky. The thought of having sex on set gave your body an adrenaline rush.

Before Jaehyun opened the door, he glanced over his shoulder to check for any curious eyes. He quickly rushed the two of you inside, locking the door. Jaehyun's hands were instantly attached to your body, eager to remove your clothes.

"Jae, are you sure about this? Here?" you questioned. Though you were unsure of his decision, your hands said otherwise. Your hands roamed his chest, your actions quick to mimic his.

Jaehyun looked into your eyes, hungry and impatient. "I can't help myself." he said out of breath.

"Alright, let's make this quick." You said as you began to unbutton his shirt, tearing it off his toned chest.

Jaehyun winked at you and flashed his dimples again. "That's the plan, darling."

You both were eager to have each other's bodies. You pushed Jaehyun and he collapsed on the velvet chair behind him. As you began fumbling with his belt, Jaehyun worked on removing your silk robe. You began to remove your clothing, teasing him. Jaehyun watched you in anticipation, removing the rest of his clothes.

Once the both of you were fully undressed, you made your way back to Jaehyun. You sat in his lap, legs on either side of him. Jaehyun was speechless, he took control and slowly eased himself inside of you. He watched your eyes, careful to let you adjust. You moaned in response to the pleasurable sensation. You rolled your hips on his, Jaehyun caressed your breasts. You gasped and melted into his touch.

You began to pick up the pace, grinding your hips harder. You threw your head back in bliss. Jaehyun grabbed your waist, helping find a comfortable rhythm for the both of you. As you moans grew louder, Jaehyun picked up the pace. He began to thrust into you, grasping your thighs hard enough to bruise.

"Jae, don't stop." You whimpered as you leaned back, resting your hands on his knees to steady yourself.

Jaehyun smirked in response and picked you up. He laid you down on the floor and spread your legs apart. He gazed into your eyes before inserting himself back into you. Your closed you eyes and inhaled deeply, indulging yourself in in presence.

Jaehyun leaned down and placed sweet kisses all over you neck. You cried out as he sucked on your sensitive skin. You wrapped your arms around his neck, gently pulling his hair. The sensation caused Jaehyun to moan, ticking your skin, making you laugh in response. He pulled away and smirked at the love bite he left.

The rhythm of Jaehyun's hips increased. Moans were the only thing filling the room. You wrapped your legs around his hips, closing the small space between you two. Your hand reached down to your heat, rubbing fast circles. Jaehyun could tell you were close.

"Come on baby," He encouraged.

Jaehyun's eyes stared at your blissful expression as you brought yourself closer to your climax. He continued to whisper sweet praises into your ear with each hard thrust, trying to reach his own high.

"Jaehyun!" you moaned in ecstasy.

Your legs shook and your body convulsed as you rode out your climax. Jaehyun groaned as his thrusts grew sloppy as he approached his high. As his hips slowed, you pulled Jaehyun in for a passionate kiss.

"That was amazing." Jaehyun sighed, clearly exhausted.

He pulled out and grabbed a towel from a chair nearby. You both wiped yourselves clean and searched for your clothes which had been tossed around the room. As you were slipping on your heels, Jaehyun leaned down to give you one final kiss on your forehead.

"We should do this more often." Jaehyun said.