(NCT U - Boss line up) You give them a lap dance

~ A/N - Hey guys, Ally here! A lot has happened recently so I might not post as much. I'll try to do my best. Also I decided to use the Boss line up for this request, but if you guys want Ten, Kun, and Taeil added just ask and I'll be happy to update it. Anyway, enjoy! also there's construction going on outside my house. go away, im working

Taeyong : Taeyong would 110% be into it. The man is a dancing machine and would love to watching you grind your hips on him. He would lick his lips and smirk up at you. His eyes would be glued to you the whole time.

Doyoung / Dongyoung : Doyoung would definitely be into this. He would lean back and watch you do your thing. He would bite his bottom lip as he watched you dance around him. Once you're done with your little tease, it's his turn.

Jaehyun / Yoon-Oh : Oh boy, here we go. Jaehyun would be mesmerized by you, he watched your every movement. He would also have a hard time keeping his hands to himself. A huge smirk would be plastered on his face.

Winwin / Sicheng : Sicheng would shyly smile as you began to sway your hips. He would love it and kind of get into it. His eyes would follow every curve of your body as you danced around him. He would eventually give in and pull you in for a long passionate kiss.

Jungwoo : Jungwoo would be a bit shy at first, not really sure what to do. He would let you do you thing, and watch you intently. His cheeks would flush, he's just slightly embarrassed. But he would eventually warm up to it though. Secretly loves when you give him a lap dance, but nervous to ask you to do it again.

Lucas / Yukhei : Yukhei would giggle a bit at first, he was slightly flustered. But as soon as you sat on his lap and started grinding your hips, it was all over. Like Jaehyun, he would also have a hard time keeping still.

Mark / Minhyung : Okay, wow, Mark would absolutely love it. He would be kinda flustered at first but gets really into it right away. He also would not be able to keep his hands to himself. As soon as you sat on his lap and began to grind on him, his hands would be wrapped around your waist and pulling you closer.