(NCT Dream) You reject them because you think they're immature

~ A/N - Hey guys, it's Ally! I was so soft while writing this I don't know if I've ever said this, but my love for the Dreamies is exponential. Anyway, this is my third post of the day, that's super rare. My vacation is almost over and so unfortunately, I won't be able to post as much next week because of work. However, I have reopened our requests since we've caught up quite a bit. Enjoy the reaction and submit your requests!

Reminder : Follow our , check our to see what we're working on, and look at our to see what we've done :)

Mark / Minhyung : Mark seems like the type that goes for someone older. He would do what he could to make himself come off as mature. I can see him writing a love song for you to show you just how serious he is. im so soft for mark wtf

Renjun : Renjun is pretty playful, so he could see how that could be mistaken for "immature". Just like Mark, he would try to show off his mature side through other actions. However, he is confident in who he is and would refuse to change who he is to win over someone.

Jeno : Sweet baby Jeno is such a sweetie and has a fragile heart. He would be a little bit hurt by your rejection. He would be so confused as to how he could show you he was serious, so he would turn to his older members for help.

Haechan / Donghyuck : Haechan is pretty confident and likes to show off a lot. His demeanor would change whenever you walk in the room, trying to attract your attention and show you how much of a man he really is.

Jaemin : Jaemin is naturally confident and such a flirt, so I don't think this would affect him much. Actually I think this would make him even more motivated to swoon you. Watch out, his pick up lines are deadly. im so whipped for him i swear he's not my bias

Chenle : Chenle is pretty playful and silly, but he's got a heart of gold. He would use his intelligence to show how "mature" he is. You guys would have deep conversations about anything and everything.

Jisung : Jisung would definitely go to his hyungs for this one. He would ask for advice on what to do in order to win you over. He would be extra gentlemanly is that a word? when he's around you.