12:21 AM | NCT DRABBLE { LEE DONGHYUCK }

pairings ; gamer boyfriend! Haechan x reader

genre ; soft vibes, fluff, non-idol au

word count ; 0.4k

____________________________

A/N : I've had this gamer! Haechan idea for a while now and I had a sudden burst of inspiration to write this.

~ Admin Ally

"Haechan..." you whined.

You felt around the bed, noticing an empty spot next to you. A spot that's usually taken by your boyfriend. You haphazardly grabbed your phone off the nightstand next to you. The bright light from your phone burned your eyes as you checked the time.

12:21 AM.

It's far too late for him to still be up at this time of night.

You sat up and slipped your bare feet into the fuzzy slipped by your bedside. Peeking your head around the doorway, you noticed a light on at the end of the hallway. You sleepily dragged your feet as you walked towards the light that was coming from the office. As you approached, laughter and sound effects could be heard coming from the room.

"Jisung, I'm behind the building!" Haechan said, guiding his teammate. "Taeyong-hyung is around the corner and I have no amo! I need backup!"

"Haechan, baby..." you lazily called out. You were still very much in a daze.

You got no response. The noise-cancelling headset more than likely blocked out your quiet whine.

"Haechannie.." you cried out a little louder.

Haechan turned around in his chair. This time he heard you.

"Oh my god, did I wake you babe? Was I too loud?" he said as he removed his headset from his ears, letting it rest around his neck.

"Baby, it's late. Please come to bed.." you pleaded.

You could barely keep your eyes open, you were so tired. Haechan stood up from his seat and walked over to you, clearly concerned over your drowsy state.

"Okay baby," he agreed. "you go back to bed, and I'll be in a minute. Just let me end the call with the boys, okay?"

"Okay."

Haechan pressed a gentle kiss on your forehead and rubbed your back before shooing you back to the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was just before you fell into a deep sleep that you felt the bed dip behind you. An arm snaked around your waist, gently pulling you in closer. You felt Haechan snuggle his face into the crook of your neck, breathing deeply.

"I'm here now, baby." Haechan whispered.

Even with your half asleep brain, you couldn't resist him. You turned around to face the man who just crawled into bed with you.

"Get some rest, my love. I've got you." he spoke in a hushed tone.