NCT 127 Reaction : Their Girlfriend is Insecure about her Big Boobs

~ A/N - Hey guys, Ally here! This one was actually kinda sweet to write. Even though I can't relate to this problem, all of us have something we're insecure about. So with that said, embrace who you are, no matter how weird you think you are. 2019 is the year we learn to love ourselves. Didn't mean for that to get super inspirational, but oh well. Enjoy the reaction guys!

p.s - this isn't my best work, so forgive me

Taeyong : Taeyong loves fashion, so I can see him taking you shopping and helping you find clothes to wear that you feel comfortable in. He's such a sweetheart, his heart breaks when you feel insecure with yourself. Retail therapy?

"Let's go buy you some new clothes that you'll feel comfortable in then, babe. My treat." he's so beautiful im crying

Taeil : Taeil maybe on the quiet side, buy it comes in handy sometimes. He's basically your knight in shining armor with these situations. He can always tell when you're feeling down and knows exactly what to say to make you feel better.

"Jagiya, you're one of a kind, and I wouldn't change anything about you. Now hurry and get dressed or we're gonna be late for dinner!" 

Johnny / Youngho : BIAS TIME Johnny wears a lot of sweatshirts, so I can totally see him letting you borrow some of his clothes so you can cover yourself up. He's also a tall boi, so his shirts are always big and baggy on you.

"Here baby, borrow my sweatshirt. It'll cover you up, and you'll be warm." 

Yuta : Yuta is definitely a cheeky fella, so expect some teasing. He would obviously never intend to hurt your feelings, but it's just his way of trying to make you feel better. Laughter is the best cure after all.

"Why do you think you caught me attention? I'm just kidding, you know you're beautiful no matter what, right?" 

Doyoung / Dongyoung : I feel like Doyoung is the type of person that would want to sit down with you and have a deep conversation with you about your insecurities. He would reassure you that you're beautiful the way you are and you should embrace that.

"You're beautiful and I love you just the way you are."

Jaehyun / Yoon-oh : Jaehyun I feel is a very touchy comforter. Like whenever you get insecure, he's very touchy-feely. He'll just wrap his arms around you rub circles on your back, whispering comforting sweet nothings.

"Baby, you know I think you're perfect. I just wish you could see the same thing I do." 

Winwin / Sicheng : Winwin wouldn't say much in when you got insecure with your body. He would normally just sit with you and listen to you, chime in when he feels he should.

"It's okay, sweetie. Just let it all out." STAN WAYV YOU COWARDS

Jungwoo : The best boyfriend tbh, he's a literal angel and would do anything he can to cheer you up. He'll sit with you and eat ice cream with you while you sulk, while staring at you with the biggest heart eyes.

"I know just what you need, jagyia! I'm gonna go buy a pint of your favorite ice cream and we'll watch whatever you want." 

Mark / Minhyung : Mark is a sweetie pie, the best boyfriend you could ask for. Mark doesn't really understand why you would be insecure when you're so perfect to him, but he would try to cheer you up with stupid, embarrassing stories from his performances.

"Hey babe, you remember that one time I ripped my pants on stage?"

Haechan / Donghyuk : Haechan, like Yuta, would slightly tease you about being insecure about it. He loves every part of you and thinks you should too. I can totally see him wrapping you in a big hug though, just trying to comfort you and cheer you up.

"Quit playing babe, you know you're gorgeous!"