(NCT Dream) You sit on their lap

~ A/N - Hey guys, it's Ally! I've been busy pumping out a lot of your requests, so keep sending them in. Okay, so I know Mark is supposed to be graduating from Dream, but that moment has not come yet, so I'm gonna keep him in my Dream reactions. I swear, the day Mark leaves Dream is the day I die.

Side note : I'm so proud for NCT 127 getting 4 wins for "Regular". My babies really deserve it after all the hard work they've put in.

Mark / Minhyung : Mark is the type to get extremely shy at skinship in public. So when you sat on his lap without warning, this poor boys face would turn SO RED! I can see all the dreamies teasing him later because what else would they do?

Renjun : Renjun would catch on and it would become a game to you two. Whenever you sat on his lap, he would wrap his arms around you and hold you captive. Or he would just tickle you until you couldn't handle it anymore.

Jeno : Jeno would have the biggest smile on his face. He would shy in public, but if it was around the boys, I don't think he would mind too much. I can see him resting his little head on your shoulder and rubbing circles on your arm.

Haechan / Donghyuck : Haechan is another playful bub, he would tease you for sure. You would be looking around for an empty chair to sit in and he would say "My lap is available, ya know." He secretly loves it though.

Jaemin : oof here we go Jaemin is such a flirt. He would eventually catch on to this and would actively call you out on it, especially in front of the other members. I can see him patting his lap, beckoning you to sit.

Chenle : Chenle is a wild card to me. He's so loveable and would genuinely love just holding you while you sat in his lap. But there would be other times when he would get embarrassed especially in front of his hyungs.

Jisung : Jisung is such a shy baby. He would be kinda awkward in the situation and just giggle his way through it. Jisung would prefer to keep moments like this to yourselves.