(NCT 127) First time

~ A/N - Ally here! Okay so I wrote this while listening to Key's new song, "Forever Yours", and let me tell you. This song puts the biggest smile on my face. I;m so proud of him and this single. His album is gonna pop. Anyway, enjoy the reaction guys!

PSA : To all my lovely, legal adults in the U.S, today is voting day and I HIGHLY encourage you all to vote in this election. You make think your vote doesn't count or that this election isn't important, but it is and your say does matter. Please vote and contribute to the future of our country!

Taeyong : I think everyone and their mother knows Taeyong is a kinky bub, but he would hold off on all that for your first time. He would take it serious and would wanna make it special. He just wants to treat you right. Also them hips, oh lord, his thrusts would be so smooth.

Taeil : Taeil would be nervous, but would want to take his time with you. He wants everything to be absolutely perfect for your first time together. He loves you so much and wants to treat you like a queen.

Johnny / Youngho : Johnny was voted the most romantic member out of the group so this boi would be extremely passionate. He would ease into you and would take his time. He wants to make you feel like a princess. He would caress your cheek and whisper sweet nothings in your ear.

Yuta : Yuta would be over the moon when you told him you were ready. He would have the biggest smile when he made love to you. His dancer hips would grind into you ever so gently.

Doyoung / Dongyoung : Doyoung would be so passionate and so gentle with you. He would kiss your neck while his hands roamed your body, making sure he pays attention to your needs. He love you so much and sex with him would be so romantic.

Jaehyung / Yoon-Oh : Jaehyun is another romantic baby. He would be cautious and would make sure that you're ready before he eased into you. Leaves kisses and love bites all over.

Winwin / Sicheng : Sicheng is another nervous baby, but he wouldn't show it. He would be so sweet to you. Leaving passionate kisses all over your body, making sure you're pleased. He wants tonight to be all about you.

Jungwoo : This baby would probably be more nervous than you, but he would try his hardest not to let it show. I can see him setting up candles, rose petals, the whole shebang. Wants the whole experience to feel like a dream.

Mark / Minhyung : Mark loves you so much and would want to make this night as special as possible. He wants to give you the world, he treats you like his princess. Endless kisses and praises would fall from his mouth.