(NCT 127) You understand Korean

~ A/N - PIKA ❤ Of course I can! I'm so sorry it took me so long to write this for you. I hope you love it!! I've had this in my drafts for months and just never finished it. I also tried to make it longer, just because it's you. I really hope this is what you wanted. Anyway, keep sending in requests, everyone. I'm gonna try my best to get a lot out in the next few days before I have to deal with all my projects. So enjoy!!

Taeyong : Taeyong would be so shocked that you understood him. His eyes would crinkle and the room would be filled with his giggles. He would do that thing where he jumps up and down and shakes his hands cause he's so happy you understood him.

Taeil : Taeil is one of the few members who isn't too confident in his English skills. So when you understood what he said in Korean he would be surprised. He would just stand there, quiet in amazement. A small smile would spread across his face.

Johnny / Youngho : Johnny would be stunned, for sure. He would gasp and take a step back like "woah". His eyes would sparkle when he smiled at you. You both can speak English but he thought it was funny when he said things in Korean when you didn't understand. Guess that game is over.

Yuta : Yuta's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head. He let out a laugh and his big beautiful smile spread across his face. He would wrap you up in his arms, so happy that he could speak comfortably with you and you would understand.

Doyoung / Dongyoung : Doyoung was surprised. He stood, mouth agape, not sure how to react. He laughed it off with a smile on his face. His hand flew up to caress your cheek. He thought that you understanding Korean was the cutest thing.

Jaehyun / Yoon-Oh : Jaehyun laughed, he was so surprised. His eyes crinkled, his dimpled prominent from his huge smile. He pinched your cheeks and continued to gush over how cute he thought you were since you understood Korean.

Winwin / Sicheng : Sicheng wouldn't say much, he stood there stunned. He wanted to tell you how beautiful you looked in English, but he didn't know how. So when you understood what he said in Korean, he felt relieved. He could talk to you comfortably.

Jungwoo : Sweet baby. He would start to say something in English but he wouldn't be able to say what he wanted. So when you understood what he said in Korean, he would get so soft. He would grab your hands and smile so sweetly at you. He would just stand there looking at you with nothing but love in his eyes.

Mark / Minhyung : Mark would giggle, he would be like "wait, what? You understood me?" He could have told you in English, but he forgot for a brief moment and spoke in Korean. He found it so adorable when you smiled and knew what he meant. He would want to teach you more Korean so you can understand everything he says.

Haechan / Donghyuck : Haechannie would be surprised, but would also lightly tease you. "Oh you knew what I was saying all along?" He would wrap you up in your arms and kiss your forehead repeatedly, you were just too cute. He would definitely say other things to you in the future and ask you if you understood him.