Whatever it doesn't matter though. The vehicle stopped and the engine was killed. I walked out of the car and walked into school with my brothers

Jin the head councillor and Namjoon the vice-head, and because of my brothers, I am given the next most important role, the treasurer.

"To repeat what father said this morning, We will be handling orientation, our job mainly is guiding students and carrying out activities. Taehyung you are in charge of budgeting and also you have to carry out the orientation talk." Immediately I sighed as Namjoon continued to tell me my duties.

I just seriously want to go home, this is so boring. I'll just wait for the freshmen to enter school, maybe it would be more fun and I would be able to be myself more freely.

I'm not that stiff and I'm pretty much carefree and outgoing but being restrained due to the fact that my father is of high status.

I was free to roam to oversee the students prepared for next week when the students come over. We have to be here for the rest of the week because all the students are coming in and settling in before school officially starts, more like orientation.

"Jiminie!!!!" I rushed over to one of my bestest friends in the whole world.

"Hey Taehyungie, what are you doing?" Jimin and his natural pout showed.

"Walking around, looking around, writing down the budget and what they need. We are going shopping later for the stuff." I groaned. I really hate the job but I have no choice, have to be responsible.

"What are you doing?" I wrapped my arms around my shorter friend and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"Oh nothing much, just preparing the orientation gift packs. It's so boring! I want to go find Hoseok hyung and do some dancing." Jimin slumped a little as he placed all the items into the bags given.

"Did someone call my name?" Hoseok barged into the room with a very bright smile on his face.

"Oh hyung! I really really want to dance now. The council's job is just too boring." Jimin hugged me tightly and let his head rest on my shoulders.

"Well after this week we will have a little more freedom." Hoseok is always very good at cheering all of us up in any possible situation.

I sat down at one of the many available chairs and looked at the number of bags we have. This year we have a lot more students coming in.

"Jimin how many students are coming in this year?" I asked. I have to have enough food for all of them during the breaks.

"I heard there is about 200-300 students? Most coming in by entrance exams that was carried out about 2 weeks ago. A small minority being invited by the school director." Jimin said as he continued to pack those bags that seem endless.

I sighed and both boys looked at me knowing how stressed I feel about this whole thing. I don't know why my father wants me to be in this position, in a very high rank student activity.

"It's okay, all of us will go get the things with you. Tomorrow we will be here with you to help new students get settled as well." Jimin came and hug me tightly as usual.

He is always so warm.

"Hmm okay then, I'll get going checking on the other students and seeing what they need." I said and left the room.

First, I headed to the office where I collected all the dorm keys for tomorrow.

"Hyung!" I called out to Namjoon who was currently at the office as well. I handed two boxes of keys out of the five boxes I have to take.

"These are the dorm keys, please help me carrying them to the front?" He just nodded.

We don't talk much, we don't really have fun. Under the pressure of everyone, we are trapped in this mould that we are forced into.

I'm caged in this world full of expectations. I just wish that I would be able to break free of the chains that are tying me down.

Why am I hiding behind a mask when I don't need to? All of my brothers are so near yet so far, my friends, I could tell that they are holding themselves back because of their backgrounds.

I pouted knowing that I won't be able to actually be true to anyone in this life, and also not being able to unleash my full powers yet because I can't find it at all.

I sighed and placed the keys into a locker that is used to keep the school items. My brother placing the keys in as well, without speaking a word he left.

Usually we aren't like this but this is work, maybe later when we hang out they will be back to their goofy normal selves.

I continued my rounds, continuing what I have been doing.