Chapter 1

~Taehyung POV~

It was early in the morning, the sun hasn't even risen yet and here I am being woken up by my oldest brother, Jin.

"Wake up now, dad is asking for us in the office. He says he wants to talk to us about something regarding school." Jin hyung said and he pulled off my blankets, leaving me in the chilly morning air that is entering from my open window.

"Just 5 minutes hyung, I just really want to sleep, I stayed up all night playing games." I whined, obviously I want to just continue sleeping.

"Just wake up, dad said no dilly dally, no funny business either. He said it is very important." Jin pulled me up by my arms forcing me to sit up right.

Aish, I swear to god, this is extremely annoying to say the least. I sat at my bedside trying to wake up a little more.

"Fine, I'll be out soon let me wash up a little." I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash up. My brothers are better than me, my power currently can't even rival them in anyway possible. I brushed my teeth and wash my face to wash away the sleep in my eyes before walking out of the room and into my father's office.

I walked inside and I see my brother's already waiting and my father sitting right opposite of them.

"You're finally here Taehyung, please take a seat and we will start with my briefing for you three boys." My father's deep voice just send chills down my back, it is incredible how such a powerful man is my father when I'm so weak.

"We are having new students joining for the upcoming year, the school just called me and said you boys are in charge of orientation for the new students." Whatever words came after, it was all tuned out.

Why am I being chosen? I am damn sure that there are many students who are probably better than me and more capable than me to handle freshman. I can't even handle myself, how am I going to handle others.

"Kim Taehyung! Are you even listening? This is a very important topic and you know it. How dare you zone out." My father shouted at me and it completely scared me out of my daydreaming.

"I'm so sorry father. It won't happen again." I muttered. I can't bring myself to look at my dad. He is probably very mad at me right now, when he is angry, he is extremely scary.

"It's okay, just burn the incense stick and then go and get ready to go to school for your extra activities that you have." My father said and I nodded. I took the lighter on the table and lit one end of the incense stick.

It was an everyday type of thing and we have to do it every morning and night. Pretty troublesome, but it is okay.

My brothers and I left the room and sat at the living room that is right outside their father's office. I sighed and both my brothers looked at me with eyes of pity. I know, I'm pretty much the worst performing brother among us three.

"Tae, go change and we will go to school for council duty. It is simple really, the teachers will brief us once again later. Don't worry and don't mind what father had said." Jin always tries to comfort me at times like this.

I just nodded and went upstairs putting on my uniform for school. I wore some accessories on myself and got ready to go to school.

I walk downstairs to see my brothers looking at me with a smile. I gave them my boxy smile before running towards them.

All three of us walked to the car and we drove to school together.

I looked out of the window, looking at the scenery pass by my eyes. It is kind of soothing for the soul. All this big hoo haa just because new students are coming in is just a little ridiculous. Just have a simple activity in their own classes, no orientation needed.