Chapter 43

Sierra's P.O.V.

"AAAAHHH!" I shrieked, falling back. "You're me!" I shrieked. It was an exact replica of me. Well, except for the clothes. She was in black.

"I am the past you," it said. "How is that possible?" I said. "It's you're mind. You tell me." I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, I can be irritating." We both laughed. "Why have you come?" I asked. "You are in need of your memory," she said.

"So, you're going to bring them back?" I said. "Think of it like this. You're memories are being held captive. You are the only one who can completely let them out but I can help."

I groaned."Talk about hard. Okay, how do we start?" I asked. "Let's sit," she said. We sat down. "Grab hands and close your eyes." I obeyed. "Breathe deeply." I took nice, deep breaths.

"Now, who should we begin with?" she asked. I thought for a minute.

"Bryan," I whispered. "Bryan? Why him?" she asked. "Because he is so important, I know it." Suddenly, my head was filling with memories of him.

"Tell me more," she said. "He was a big brother to me. I had loved him and he stabbed me in the back." My head continued to fill with more memories.

His face, his wonderful smile, his beautiful gray-green eyes, his auburn hair, his wonderful laugh. I smiled. "Good! Now, someone else!" she said. It continued like this.

Danni, Zeke, Hermione, Ginny, Ron. All came back. We released hands. "I-I remember!" I said. She smiled.

"Thank you,Lady Athena," I said, with a smirk. "How did you know that?" she asked, turning back to herself.

"Come on, you knew I would figure it out. The one thing I don't understand is why? I thought I had offended you," I said.

It was true. I had totally pissed her off. I had told her I had more smarts than all of her dumb kids combined. That got her really mad.

"Sometimes one must help their enemies to win a greater cause," she said.

"Thank you, Lady Athena," I said. "Though I am to die tonight, I am grateful to die with my own life back in my head," I said. She smiled.

"Well, I think you're friends are trying to get up," she said. "Sierra!" I heard Hermione's voice call. I felt myself drifting off.