Chapter 23

Sierra's P.O.V.

I'm going to die tonight," I whispered.She stared at me."You're gonna kill yourself?!?" she said.

"No! No, I'm not. While Jack was wrapping up your arm, I don't know why,I remembered a weird prophesy I was given by someone who could see into the future.I don't know how, but I knew it was true. It told me I was going to die in battle," I said. "What was the prophesy?"

"I don't remember the whole thing but some of-" I got cut off by a weird sound from outside . I went to the window. There was an out of control helicopter flying all over.

"The pilot fell asleep!" I shouted. I ran out of the hotel room. I got outside and pulled out my wand. I tried to steady it and lower it. Hermione came out and started to help. Soon we had it on the ground. A girl I knew all to well jumped out of it. "Percy!" she said.

Our eyes met. "Oh, not you," I muttered. I tried to walk away but it was too late. "Sierra?" she asked. I turned. "Hi, Rachel," I muttered. She came closer. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "I'm a demigod," I said. I never really liked her.

She nodded. Percy came up to us. "Rachel? What're you doing here?" She turned. "I need to talk to you," she said. They walked away. She looked over her shoulder and mouthed talk to you later.

I walked back into the building, extremely mad. I went back to the room Ginny was in. "Who was that?" she asked.

"The girl who prophesied my death."