Chapter 3

Sierra's P.O.V.

Hermione led me back to her house. We entered the kitchen. Then I got tackled by Mrs. Granger. She threw questions at me faster than Apollo could shoot arrows.

"Mom, me and her need to talk," Hermione said, saving me from her mom's rapid-fire questions. I gave her a grateful look. "I'm gonna take her upstairs," she said, leading me upstairs.

We went into her room. Her room had transformed. I saw posters of greek monsters and gods and goddesses.

"Wow!" I said. She smiled. "Yeah, I did some research after you left," she said. She had an odd mixture of pride, jealousy and embarrassment. I smiled. Then I saw it.

It was a picture of Percy. "Where'd you get that?" I asked. She turned a little red. "It's kinda easy, if you've ever had a criminal record." Now it's my turn to turn red. "Hey! Not all of us have a criminal record!" I said. "I didn't say you did," she said.

"So.... Where have you been? That camp you told me about?" she asked, attempting to change the subject. "Here and there," I said. "Care to elaborate?" she asked. "Umm. ... First I went back to camp for a bit, then to the Underworld, then a lot of other boring places, actually I was a few blocks a away once but I didn't want to blow cover. Oh! That reminds me! Here," I said, pulling a small square box out of my pocket.

I gave it to her. She gasped. "No way! A moonbeam!" A moonbeam is a rare flower that only lives in one place. The wizard world in Greece. "How did you get this? It must have cost you a fortune!" she said, giving me a hug. "Wellll....... I got it from someone there. They lost a bet with me and couldn't pay so I took this little thing," I said. The flower was actually from a seed of moon light.

"So, now to the point. Why are you here?" I sighed.

"How would you like to meet the boy on that poster?"

*Hey! I only got 3 votes 😞 o well. Now I am going to ask for three. So 3 votes 4 next chapter!*