Chapter 4

"What!?" she said.I smiled. "Do you wanna come to New York with me and fight against Kronos and his army?" I asked. I explained what had happened with Zeke, but I left ou the kissing part. "Wow," she breathed after I told her. "So... Do you want to?" I asked She hesitated. Then a huge grin grew on her face and she nodded.

"Do you have to ask your mom?" I asked. She sighed then nodded. We went downstairs. "Mum? Can I,um,go to camp with Sierra? Its in New York." I gave her a questioning look. She gave me look that said tell you later. I nodded. "Umm.. Sure. When?" she asked. Hermione looked at me. "Umm.. Today?" I asked.

Mrs. Granger looked shocked. "How about tomorrow instead?" she asked. "You can stay over and have dinner with us tonight. How's that?'" We shrugged. "How about we get you changed and fed, hm?" Mrs. Granger said. I looked down at my clothes. They were huge on me. I was wearing the clothes that fit me when I was Selena, extremely tall, and skinny." Um, sure, that would be great."

Hermione led me upstairs again into the room I used to live in. I sighed with sadness from the memories. It was the same as when I left. I looked in the drawers. The few clothes I had left were still in the drawer.

"When you left, me and Mum didn't want to move anything in case you changed your mind or came back," Hermione said with a blush. I smiled. " Thank you for not moving anything," I said. "Do you mind?" I asked. She looked confused. "Oh! Oh no! Sorry!" she said and left, closing the door behind her.  I changed into a dark red t-shirt and a skirt.

I smiled. This was one of the outfits I had bought when I had went to the mall with Hermione.I had blasted that girl,Heather or whatever with soda and pizza. I laughed at the memory. I walked out of the room and went to Hermione.

I found her in her room. She was sitting at a desk, writing something."Hey," I said. She jumped. "Whatchya doin'?" I asked. "Writing a letter," she said, vaguely. "Who to?" I asked. "Harry." She had told me about Harry. 

"Are you asking him to help with the war?" I asked. "You said I couldn't tell anyone," she said. "Well, do you have any other wizard friends?" I asked. She nodded. "Do you think they would help?"  She looked at me and nodded. "Okay, will you tell them that we are gonna come to their house tomorrow?" She grinned. She wrote them the letter.

"Girls! Dinnner!"we heard Mrs. Granger said. "Coming!" Hermione sent the letters and we went down to dinner. The rest of the night went by uneventful.

We couldn't wait for the morning.

+ 3 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 5+