Chapter 57

I'm so sorry for the late update! Been extremely busy, but I bet you have to! Well, Merry Christams! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

It hit me right in the chest, causing me to fly backward and slam into the wall. I was bleeding, very badly. I still had to do one thing.

I closed my eyes, visualizing Ethan falling. I imagined a hand, closing around him and pulling him back up. It worked. He landed on the floor next to me with a thud.

"What happened?" he asked. "Me. And my last act."

"What do you mean?" he asked. "I'm dying," I whispered. "You can't. I won't let that happen. You saved my life and I am in your debt," he said. "There has to be something I can do." I smiled slightly.

"There's not. Not even Apollo's children could. It's a spell that kills you almost instantly. Perfect way to die, huh?" I was breathing heavily now.

"You're a witch! You have to know something to help!" I shook my head. "You want to do something for me?" I asked. "As a dying wish?" He nodded, biting his lip.

"Make sure Percy wins. If Luke dies, put this over his heart," I said, holding out a small stone. He nodded. I couldn't breathe now.

I grabbed another thing out of my pocket and clenched it in my fist. I tried to keep my eyes opened, but the pain was nearly unbearable. I couldn't hear. I could bearly see in front of me.

Ethan's P.O.V.

She closed her eyes and didn't move. A tear slipped down my cheek as I stood slowly. I saw the last of the battle, where Luke killed himself to destroy Kronos. I walked up to him.

"What are you doing?" Percy asked. "Her dying wish." I gestured behind me. They froze. "Is she-?" I didn't answer. I rolled the stone in my hand.

It was a beautiful green, as if life was pouring out of it. I placed the stone over his heart. The war was over and we had won. But at a horrible cost.

Sierra Lestrange was gone forever.

Sad chapter,huh? But it isn't the last, I swear to you.

*******8 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 58*********************