Chapter 39

Sierra's P.O.V.

I stared at the boy. He was so familiar, but his identity was just out of reach. Then it hit me.

I pulled the ring out of my pocket. "You gave me the ring," I said. He turned and stared at it.

"You threw it at me that night," he whispered.

"What night?" I asked. "You don't remember?" he asked, looking confused. I shook my head.

"It's so frustrating!"I said, standing up. "What is?" he asked, following me.

"Everything's all jumbled up in my head! People, their faces, names, what they did. I hate it!" For some reason, he smiled.

"That sound so much like my old Sierra," he said. I rolled my eyes. "What's that supposed to mean?" He smiled again, then frowned.

"Nothing." I rolled my eyes again and then felt an awful pain in my head. It was so horrible, I screamed.

I clutched my head and fell to my knees. "Sierra! What's wrong!"I heard Zeke say, but it sounded so far away.

"I-I," I stuttered.  I heard the door open and footsteps coming closer. I could barely breath and was getting lightheaded.

"Sierra!" the voice seemed  to keep getting farther and farther away this time. "Sierra!"I felt as if I had been kicked in the head. I felt my eyes getting droopy. "SIerra!''

Finally, I couldn't keep my eyes open and fell unconscious.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hello people of the wattpad universe! I am just going to ask for 5 votes cuz it took forever to get six so...

****5 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 40****