Chapter 12

Sierra's P.O.V.

"Oh my gosh," she said. Hermione came over to us "What's wrong?" she asked, then saw my side. "Oh my gosh! I'm going to go get help."

I felt my eyelids starting to heavy. "Sierra, it's gonna be all right. You're gonna be okay," I heard Ginny saying.

I saw black dots in front of my eyes and could have sworn I saw Zeke.I closed my eyes and fell unconscious.

Zeke's P.O.V.

I swam to what I thought was the side we were on. I got on shore and saw a girl with fiery red hair kneeling next to Sierra.Sierra's hand was red with blood from her side.

Then a girl with brown hair ran over.She said something then walked away quickly.The red head stayed next to her. Sierra fainted. But right before she did, she made eye contact with me.

The message was clear. 'This is your fault.' Okay, almost nothing hurts worse than when your crush says some thing like that.

I gulped and dove back into the water.

Ginny's P.O.V.

When I saw her side, I nearly screamed. It was awful. Hermione had gone to go find help. I knew if I didn't do anything, she would die.

So, took out a handkerchief and wiped away the blood. It wasn't bleeding anymore, but the cut was really deep. I looked around for some kind of cloth. Then I spotted one of the unconscious muggles. They had a jacket on so I decided to "borrow" it. I grabbed it and wrapped it around her skinny body.

I sat next to her, making sure she was okay. She was sweating a lot.

Hermione came back with a boy who looked about 17. "How's he going to help?" I asked, confused. He looked kinda young to be a doctor. "He's son of Apollo, god of medicine," Hermione answered distractedly. He pulled out a box that looked kinda like a briefcase. Inside was a bunch of medical stuff that I don't know the name for.

"Did you wrap her up?" he asked me. I nodded, thinking I had done some thing bad. "Well, that was pretty smart. I'm going to so a standard bandage until she wakes up and then we can walk her over to the Plaza Hotel." I nodded.

Five minutes later, we were trying to get Sierra to wake up. We tried almost everything. "I know what we have to do," I said, knowing Sierra would be mad. "What?" I sighed. I knew she would hate it. I grabbed my wand.

"Aguamenti," I said. A jet of water shot out of my wand and blasted her in the face.