"Now that's enough about me!" She yells from behind us.

We both stared at her for a minute. She huffs a breath, with her eyes glued to us. She sips her tequila, taking the glass cup off her lips, she points the cup at me and asked.

"How was your trip?"

Ok. I internally sighed.

"What can I say... it was more like an adventure with the love of my life. And if you ask me, I would say I wanna travel the world with him again." I smiled from ear to ear.

"Wow! I begin to ask if my fiancee is the "one". Vivi frowns.

"Engaged women are the worst. Damn!" Amaya mutters and sat at the arm of the couch.

Vivi and I chuckled.

"Well, as beauteous as that was, it nearly cost me my job" I added.

" What did your hot boss do this time?" Amaya asked arching her perfect brows for some spicy news. Vivi rolled her eyes.

"After sending me tons of messages about me losing my job. I arrived and resumed work immediately, getting to the office today, I met him but he said nothing to me. Just some stares and he was out of the office" I briefed.

"Stare at you?" Amaya asks.

"Yeah."

"Wasn't he angry, why did he resort to staring. You really have that man wrapped in your finger" She sipped her drink.

"What?" I asked confused about what her statement meant.

"He missed you and wanted you back" she rambled.

I and Vivi rolled our eyes, as if on cue.

Amaya stared at her empty glass and then finally looked my way. She sighs and dropped the cup on a medium-size stool.

"Trex, why didn't I realize your hot boss might have it hot for you. Stared at you, and said nothing? " She asked again. 

"Just shush!" Vivi frowned at her.

" He stared at her, he didn't act, he just stared?" She tries to clarify.

"Oh, dear Amaya you drunk already?" Vivi shook her head.

"His brain was completely blanked out at your sight " Amaya continued ignoring Vivi's drunk statement.

"And is this where I applaud you?" I asked.

She hisses and shook her head, like we were stupid and dumb, for not being able to see what she has made out of this.

"So was it just that Trex?"Vivi asked.

"After he left the office, I worked my ass off and he never returned."

"Because he was ashamed of himself, he was caught starring" Amaya chips in again.

"Alright dear Amaya, do remember to occupy the office because he is too ashamed and won't ever return" Vivi arched her brows at her.