"Yeah yeah" Vivi smirked and I watched Amaya with an obvious frown on her face. She sat before anyone, not glancing at me or maybe us.

" What's with her? " I asked, and sat close to Vivi.

"She got dumped" Vivi simply said, while she crossed her leg. I looked at Amaya, swiping on her phone screen, and I didn't know what prompted the laughter that came out of my mouth. Vivi covered one of her eyes with her palm, as though not wanting to witness what would go down, but Amaya ignored me, and I was encouraged to go on.

"Woo! Who is the lucky guy?" I asked.

"Boom" Vivi dramatically tapped on her hair.

"Excuse me?" Amaya asked with a raised brow, now giving me her attention.

"Mmm?"

"Someone who dumped me you call lucky?" She asked again.

"Come on, you're a bag of flirt, you're never serious with any guy. I am shocked to see you're sad about being dumped. That's not your thing to do " I stated.

Continuing "If anyone has left you, he is lucky, not some dudes who don't know the games you play."

"Seriously? No... I was actually about to take it up with him, but the dude dumped me before I could show more interest. Not like he dumped, dumped me, like dump dump...he just..."

" I am very much aware "dump" has just one definition. Dump is dump, he dumped, left your ass girl!" Vivi disputed.

"I know" she bends her head low and squeezed her forehead with her fingers.

"You think your heart is broken?" I poked fun at her.

"Trex?"

"My bad? Sorry" I pouted.

"Telling her sorry in her games? Oh please," Vivi rolls her eyes.

Oh, I thought I was the only straightforward bestie.

"I am not planning to let her mourn her heartbreak in my house" I chuckled.

Amaya's jaw dropped, as she gaped at us. Maybe wondering why "Truth" hurt that bad.

As much as I think she deserved what came for her, I wouldn't like to see her depressed all day.

"Hey look, Maya, I don't know what to say to make you feel better but, relax...he isn't the only guy you have to yourself though."I winked at her.

" Trexie, why are you bothered?" Vivi turns her fury at me.

"Can I excuse myself and have a glass of tequila?" Amaya asked, standing up to leave, showing she had no interest in the conversation anymore.

I pitied her for a second there, the heartbreak that gets Maya to drink? It's not something I saw coming.

"You know she will get over this once one of her boys' calls?"Vivi asked, obviously offended.

I laughed. " She must have slipped and liked this one that bad"

"She will get over it sooner"