160: Predecessors And Present

🌺🌺🌺

In fact, even at this point, some people don't believe that Zhou Ji is a Beast God. 

    At least those High-level Beast Warriors, who have been protecting the High Priests are not willing to believe it. 

  They caught Zhou according to the orders of the High Priest. As a result, now that the High Priest kneels to the ground, and called Zhou the Beast God? 

    Then why did they did it before? 

    However, even if they don't believe it, what can they do? 

    Zhou is too strong, they can't beat him! 

    In this case... just believe he is the Beast God! 

    "Beast God, please forgive us for offense..." There's a lot of people on the ground, who just kneel down.

    Zhou Ji simply settled this matter: "Greedy person needs to be punished, but the Beast God will not punish the innocent person." 

What exactly these people are going to do...... I have to asked the specific situation and said good. 

    The question now is... What happened to the Beastmasters? He don’t know if they are dead... 

  “I confess to the Benevolent Beast God, I am your loyal servant, willing to kneel at your feet and kiss your toes...” The High Priest said. 

    Zhou Ji: "..." Kissing toes is not needed. 

       Zhou Ji did not pay attention to the High Priest, but looked at the High-level Beast Wrriors: "You bring those Beastmasters back." 

    Zhou Ji’s words just came out, and the High-level Beast Warriors of the Beast Temple immediately went to "moved" the Beastmasters. . 

    At this time, The Rhinoceros Beastmaster and Hai Feng also brought the clothes of Zhou Ji and Xiong Ye's clothes. 

  Before, Zhou didn't like to do it, and he didn't like to show his strength and worry about getting into trouble. 

But now... such a big trouble has been provoked, and The Beastmasters has all been beaten, what is he afraid of?

  The plants on the ground suddenly grow crazy, blocking Xiong Ye and Zhou Ji, so that people around couldn't see their situation, and after the plants were covered, Zhou turned directly into a human form. 

   Xiong Ye didn't react, sitting quietly. 

   Xiong Ye’s was a little confused at this moment. 

   Zhou, how did he become a Beast God? 

When Zhou suddenly become the Messenger of the Beast God, he could accept and Zhou is so good. He felt that it was normal for Zhou to become the Messenger of the Beast God.

   Later, Zhou became a Beastmaster, and he can accept it. Zhou as the Messenger of the Beast God. Shouldn't he become a Beastmaster?

   But now, Zhou has become a Beast God. 

    The Huge Brown Bear has no thoughts at this moment, and the whole person is empty. 

    He grew up listening to the legend of the Beast God, and has always worshipped the Beast God, but now... the Beast God has become his partner? 

    He sleep with the Beast God every day? 

   Not long ago, he was even intimate with the Beast God!