112: Blue Whale 🐳

The people of the Beach Tribe lived next to a tall cliff by the sea. 

    There are a lot of trees here, and they built some simple and low-rise houses with trees and leaves, and others dig directly into the caves. 

    The environment here is very humid, but the people of the Beach Tribe don't care, this is quite normal - their Beast shape, either in the sea, or in the sea, they like this environment. 

    When Zhou Ji passed, he saw a sea lion writhing his obese body moving on the ground, moving and moving, and jumping from the cliff to the sea. 

    Someone came to the cliff and jumped into the sea. When they jumped halfway, they became dolphins. 

    "You are finally here! Why didn't you come last year?" The Chief of the Beach Tribe is a wrinkled old man who doesn't look strong at all....There is no doubt that the Tribe Chief of this tribe is not the one who is strong and who is resposible.

    This is quite normal, a group of chubby seals, sea lions, dolphins, walrus... should they not be good at fighting? 

     “Last year, our tribes were in danger.” The people of the Qingshan Tribe said that the Giant Tiger Tribe had attacked them before, and they were a bit sad when they said it. 

"It turned out to be like this." The Chief of the Beach Tribe were a little bit emotional, comforted them a few words, and came to talk to Xiong Ye. 

    Zhou Ji did not participate in the chat, but he has been paying attention to this conversation. Only then did he know that the people of this Beach Tribe did not name themselves " animal plus a single name", but everyone is surname "Sea"  

    For example, the Chief of the Beach Tribe is called Hai Fat. 

    His human form looks very thin, and he doesn't know if the Beast is fat and not fat... should be fat? 

    The people of the Beach Tribe said that they missed the Qingshan Tribe, which is true. 

  But rather than they miss the Qingshan Tribe, it is better to say that they miss the things brought by the Qingshan Tribe. 

 Beach Tribes live by the sea. They usually eat fish, no shortage of food, but nothing else.

      In the past, the Qingshan Tribe used salted vegetables, dinosaur skins, feathers and the like to change salt with them every year. In addition, Flint is also brought by the Qingshan Tribe every time. 

    Whether it is the Big Bear Tribe or the Qingshan Tribe, they used fire a long time ago. They will try to keep the fire, but sometimes the fire will be extinguished. It is even harder to go out with the fire... they will use the flint to make the fire. 

    The Qingshan Tribe did not come for a year, and the Beach Tribe lacked a lot of things! 

    This time, they changed the salt. The Big Bear Tribe brought a lot of things. In addition to the things that the Qingshan Tribe used to bring, they also prepared pottery and barley. At this time, Xiong Ye let people put things down at the door of the Beach Tribe. 

    "So many animal skin!" 

    "Those feathers look so good, you can make a nest." 

"There are vegetables that can be eaten!" 

    ... 

  The people of the Beach Tribe are very impressed to a things that are not available on the beach.