94: Guerrilla Warfare

The news of the Big Bear Tribe was quickly told by Ma Xiao. 

     In Hu Tian's view, compared with the previous messy news, the news provided by Ma Xiao is more reliable. 

   Also, if the people of the Big Bear Tribe are really strong. At that time, they could just directly kill Hu Tiao and others. Why do you need to pretend to run away and come back to ambush and kill? 

   As for the hunting of Heavy Dragons, Mao Huo was far when seeing it at that time. Actually, it is not clear about the specific situation. 

    As long as they thought that they had wasted precious herbs, the dinosaurs that had worked hard to catch up had become the dishes of the people of the Big Bear Tribe, and the mood of Hu Tian became very bad. 

    "Bring three hundred people, go with me to the Big Bear Tribe!!" Hu Tian said. 

    "Yes!" Mao Xiao that have been having diarrhea for a few days has been laughing - the stinky meat that the Big Bear Tribe gave him must have a problems. He got a sore chrysanthemums! 

 The Giant Tiger Tribe is not a slave. There are 2,000 people, and every one of them has a good combat effectiveness. 

    But when Hu Tian goes to attack other tribes, it is impossible to bring all of this thousand people. And he needed someone to stay and take care of the old and weak in the tribe, watching the slaves, and some people are responsible for hunting. 

     In general, he will bring hundreds of elites to deal with the tribes they see. 

    Hu Tian, with it's people on the move, has  began to think about how to deal with the Big Bear Tribe. At this time, someone finally come up with some experience in the place where the pottery was made, so more and more successful pottery was made.

    It’s just a little ugly. 

    Zhou Ji was very satisfied with this situation, and then he left, leaving the matter of making pottery. 

    Every time they make pottery, he used his mental power to help watch the fire. Now it is not necessary... Anyway, the requirements for making the pottery are not high. From hundreds to more than a thousand degrees, the pottery can be successfully made.

    The move has been completed, and there is no need to control the making of the pottery. Zhou Ji now had time to go outside and walk around. Every day, he will get some plants back and plant it in his yard. 

    When he strolled, Xiong Ye struggled to hunt the front line every day. 

     This is to help the tribe to save a little more winter food, but also to save himself and Zhou Ji a little winter food, and ... after the Fall, he can especially eat more. 

    As Brown Bears, they are used to eating heavily in the Fall and putting themselves some weight. 

    Xiong Ye head grow big.

  At first he only put on a little bit of meat amd the whole bear looked very slim, but slowly he began to put on some meat, and he looked very cute. Of course, this adjective, Zhou Ji with a filter, is "cuddly".

    In the eyes of other tribes, Xiong Ye is very powerful. He is now able to slap to death Shi Li or Xiong Qi. 

    When they went out to hunt, they encountered a few hundred pounds of Horned Dragons, and Xiong Ye could slap and break the spine. 

    For such a change, Xiomg Ye is even a little uncomfortable... He knows why the Zhu Zhanzheng had the courage to bite the Heavy Dragon's neck. If he fight with the dragon, he may want to go and see it!