136: Three Beastmaster

Zhu Yan didn't want to believe this. 

 This Big Bear Tribe, already have a Beastmaster who is very powerful, how can there be three Beastmasters! 

That is a Beastmaster! a Beastmaster! 

 He can't believe what Hai Feng said is true. 

      But the statement of Hai Feng is also true - that if Zhou and Xiong Ye are not a Beastmaster, why would he listen to them? 

      No wonder that Hai Feng, a Beastmaster, walks on his own, but that Zhou is lifted... It turns out that he is more powerful than Hai Feng! 

Zhu Yan breath and he think of Xiong Ye. 

    That Xiong Ye is said to be also a Beastmaster, but what is he doing?! 

 He is a Beastmaster, he goes hunting by himself, he handles his own prey, and when he's hunting, he also hunts  birds, Devil Frogs, he's hunting these little things...

      In this world, there is no such a Beastmaster! 

     How can they not be a little like a Beastmaster? 

  Seeing that the face of Zhu Yan's is red, Hai Feng took him to a room, locked him up with all the people that tried to attack the Big Bear Tribe. 

    The matter of the Giant Pig Tribe, Zhou Ji let Zhu Zhanzheng to deal with it, but he also make him keep an eye on these people, and don't let these people add chaos to Zhu Zhanzheng.

  "You stay here, and if you dare run away, I'll throw you out of the tribe!" Hai Feng threatened. 

      These people nodded again and again, they will not dare to escape. 

    They're all looking at Zhu Yan and Hai Fen and they're also listening to the dialogue between Zhu Yan and Hai Heng, Three Beastmasters... They don't any thoughts!! 

    Someone even said: "This Big Bear Tribe has three Beastmasters. Zhu Zhanzheng seems to be highly valued. If Zhu Zhanzheng become a Chief..." 

   "The Abandoned Forest is said to be desolate...if these people are willing to stay in our Giant Pig Rribe, We have three Three Beastmaster, there will be a Three Beastmasters!"

"The Three Beastmaster have a good temper, and they are very easy to get along with." 

"I didn't expect to see a Beastmaster in this life, or Three Beastmasters!" 

    ... 

    They had been resentful before, and now they're not. 

    This Big Bear Tribe has three Beastmasters, and they used to yell to kill people, but they didn’t kill them, and they were really nice to them! 

  They even think that the people of this Big Bear Tribe are especially  kind. 

 No wonder Zhu Zhanzheng said "Our Big Bear Tribe", no wonder that Zhu Zhu can't wait to join the Big Bear Tribe... it turns out to be like that! 

   They also want to join the Big Bear Tribe! 

    Before Zhu Yan can still hold it and not vomit blood, but at this time, I couldn't help but vomit blood. 

    The thing about Zhu Yan side, Zhou Ji doesn't know. 

    He swept a circle with his spirit and found that the people outside were safe. He put his arms around Xiong Ye and took a kiss and went to sleep. 

    They slept very well, and when they woke up, it was the early morning of the next day. 

   Then they did some bed exercise and sneaked out to take a shower. 

    At dawn, the people of the Big Bear Tribe got up and made breakfast. Hai Feng even got up early in the morning and caught two big dinosaurs. 

    When Zhou Ji and Xiong Ye came out from the house, Hai Feng said: "Zhou, Don't you like to eat birds? I caught you a big bird." In order to avoid the troubles of the Nine Beastmasters in the Beast Temple He must have a good relationship with Zhou!! 

 "This is not a bird." Zhou Ji said: "This is a Winged kind of dinosaur." 

"I thought a thing would fly, is a bird... I will get you another bird!" Hai Feng said. 

       "No." Zhou Ji refused: "This looks good." 

   "You don't hate it?!" Hai Feng said.

     The weather is very good today. At this time, the room has no bright glass windows, so Inside the house was not so bright, Zhou Ji stands still in front of the house and finds someone: "You go to Zhu Zhanzheng, let him cleaned up this tribe and get all the excrement out." 

   "Yes!" Someone from the Big Bear Tribe responded and went to Zhu Zhanzheng. 

     Then, Zhou Ji began to let people deal with the Winged dinosaurs. 

    Yesterday, they didn’t eat anything. Today, they were finally released and was able to eat some. Zhu Yan and other people were watching Zhou Ji sitting in the chair and let people do this and they saw Hai Feng is so respectful to him... . 

  They can't hate such a strong man, and blame Zhu Yan for not having a good eye, and even let them offend such a person. 

 "Zhou, I brought some mushrooms back from outside." Xiong Ye, who took the time to go outside and took a lap, brought some mushrooms back. 

    The Giant Pig Tribe also looked at Xiong Ye reverently. 

          This young Chief is also a Beastmaster, still so grounded... It’s a good-tempered, lovable Beastmaster! 

      Xiong Ye and Zhou Ji didn't know what these people are thinking. They made something to eat, and then Zhou Ji said to Xiong Ye:"You become an Beast, I will comb you." 

    The house of Zhu Yan is very large, but After Xiong Ye became an Beast, it's uncomfortable to stay inside. They couldn’t stand straight and couldn’t spread out and comb. 

       "Okay!" Xiong Ye immediately became a Beast. 

      A Huge Brown Bear suddenly appeared, and the suspicious Zhu Yan, shut up. 

      Such a Huge Brown Bear, this is definitely a Beastmaster! 

    As he sighs, he saw that Zhou had taken a comb and began to comb the Bear. 

    Zhu Yan: "..." 

    Before, he felt that the other two Beastmasters were a bit off, but Zhou  is very like a Beastmaster, and result was that?

   This Zhou, a Beastmaster, personally combed other's hair! 

  These Beastmaster of the Big Bear Tribe, can you be a little like a true Beastmaster? 

  When this happened to the Giant Pig Tribe, The Beast Temple is entertaining the Beastmasters. 

 The food that the Beast Temple bring out was very delicious. For example, the Barbecue, there was a lot of spices. 

    Several Beastmasters were very satisfied with the food, and only the Rhinoceros Beastmaster was eating slowly, and everyone has become accustomed to this situation. 

Everyone knows that this Rhinoceros Beastmaster is a strange flower, and does not like to eat meat, and like to become an Beast and eat grass! 

This morning, he seems to have eaten out the orchard in the Beast Temple and it's normal that he won't eat meat. 

  "Why isn’t the Elephant Beastmaster come yet?" At dinner, someone asked. 

    "He's a ghost, he only came every year." Others didn't care. 

  The Rhinoceros Beastmaster didn't care at all, slowly chewing the meat - he has no friendship with the Elephant Beastmaster.

  Chewing and chewing... Suddenly someone came in from the outside and said to him: "Rhinoceros Beastmaster, there's someone from your tribe who's coming to see you!" 

       👑      👑      👑      👑      👑      👑