88: Build a House

The pit that burned the pottery had a residual temperature, and there was no wind blowing at the bottom of the pit. They slept at the bottom of the pit for a night. Everyone felt very good. 

    Sleeping at the bottom of the pit is even more comfortable than sleeping on a cave. 

    The next day, Xiong Ye hunted with the Hunting Team, but Zhou Ji was strolling around the tribe. 

    He has been dissatisfied with the cave where he lives now. He wants to build a house that belongs to him. Now he can start. 

    Of course, before building a house, you must first choose a place and then get a design. 

   After pondering, Zhou Ji took action. 

    The house can't be built too far from the tribe, but it can't be too close. He doesn't like to be stared by people in the tribe all day. 

 At the same time, the house is preferably two-storey, with at least three rooms and a large yard and wall. 

    In the yard, you can plant flowers and plants, and the wall can be covered with creeper morning glory. If you can, you can dig a small pond 

    . 

    This is the place he dreamed of. 

    When faced with a polluted world every day in the last days, he especially hopes to live this kind of pastoral life. 

    At that time, it was absolutely a luxury for him, but now... he can have a manor in this place that is bigger than all the manors on earth! 

    Of course, there is no need for it... 

    Zhou Ji finally found a place about four hundred meters away from the entrance to the foothills, next to the hillside and drew a place larger than in the mountain where they lived, and then found the Priest: "This place, It’s mine in the future.” 

      “Yes, what are you going to do?” the Priest asked. 

    "I want to build a house here." Zhou Ji said. 

    "What to do with the house?" The Priest did not understand. 

    "I will live." Zhou Ji said.

    The Priest glanced: "You want to live outside the mountain? Aren't you afraid of encountering dinosaurs?" 

    "You can make a fence." Zhou Ji said, he first wanted to use mud as a wall, and the area that was later drawn was too big. He changed his mind. 

     He intends to leave some trees, then knock some stakes between the trees to make a fence. 

    Of course, it is ok to make a low wall near your own house. 

  After listening to Zhou Ji words, the Priest looked at Zhou Ji tangledly and couldn’t understand what Zhou wanted to do. 

    How safe is their mountain, why do you want to get a house outside? You also got to fence around yourself and locked yourself up like the dinosaurs they raised... 

    but he thought about it,

    Maybe in the end, Zhou Ji can make something new! 

  When the Priest thought about it, he said: "The Barley has been collected, and the land has been turned over. You can help people to do things tomorrow." 

    "Okay." Zhou Ji nodded. 

    Zhou Ji made a mark on some trees, and let people help him cut it off tomorrow.