151:

🌻🌻🌻

In the morning, The people of the Big Bear Tribe have been completely transformed, as well as the people of the Giant Pig Tribe.

Everyone is wearing new clothes and new shoes, and they wear jewelry on their wrists.

And then Everyone get's a little bit uncomfortable.

"How can we hunt with so many things we have on our body?" Hu Yue felt that it was not good to get so much burden on themself - they couldn't take off their clothes after seeing the dinosaurs.

"People who will wear this way will not go hunting." Zhou Ji said, such as him, who wouln't go hunting.

Hu Yue and others: "..." ...

Although they feel its cumbersome, but these clothes and stuff are really good-looking, and the people of the Big Bear Tribe didn't take them off.

So, when the High Priest of the Beast Temple came to the place where the Big Bear Tribe was located, he saw a group of people wearing clothes, working in a busy way, picking up water, chopping firewood and washing clothes.

In the Orc Continent, there are already classes, and those who wear clothes are Top-level people.

These Top-level people will not do any work, but now... everyone in the Big Bear Tribe is wearing clothes.

Sure enough, the tribe came from the Abandoned Forest, and didn't understand anything.

The High Priest is a 60-something old Orc, chubby looking and who look kind. He was contemptuous, but nothing was shown on the face, and he was still very likeable.

"I am the High Priest of the Beast Temple, and I want to visit the Chief of the Big Bear Tribe." The High Priest said.

"What do you want from me?" Xiong Ye, who had been chopping wood, stood up and asked - he was a little bored, just use energy to start chopping wood, and try to make every firewood as big as it is.

The Priest's gaze was originally placed on Zhou Ji's body. He thought that Zhou Ji was the Chief of the Big Bear Tribe. He was suprised that it was Xiong Ye responded to his words.

So, it isn't the Chief of the Big Bear Tribe, who is lying down? Is he the partner of the Chief?

The person who reported to him said that the Chief's partner of the Big Bear Tribe is the most important thing for the Big Bear Tribe to treated good... He didn't believe it, but now he knows it is true.

The Priest's gaze sweeped around Zhou Ji's body and fell on Xiong Ye's body: "Oh, Hello, Bear Beastmaster."

"Hello." Xiong Ye, had a little headache - he is not good at communicating with people, but obviously, he has to talk to people again.

The High Priest was a very talkable person. He came here to persuade Xiong Ye to go to the Beast Temple to accept the Seal, but Xiong Ye refused again without hesitation.

He will soon return to the Abandoned Forest, what it's gonna do?

"In fact, the territory of the Bear Beastmaster can also be set in the Abandoned Forest." The High Priest said.

"No, it's too much trouble." Xiong Ye said. The Beastmaster must come to participate in the Beast God Offering every year, it's more trouble!

"If There is something you want Bear Beastmaster, it can be mentioned." The High Priest said again: "Some processes can be streamlined."

However, Xiong Ye didn't ask for anything. He just wants to go back to his own life.

The High Priest came for nothing, but his temper is not bad. When he left, he looked very gentle.