153: Digging Pit

💋💋💋

"That Xiong Ye was almost inseparable to his partner, he finally left today."

"We have to do it quickly."

"We must caught him as soon as possible!"

"Wait, we slowly move aroud ......"

......

Zhou Ji with spirit power was a little shocked to hear the voices of those who came over.

These people, came for him.

He knows that the Beast Temple is constantly moving, but the Beast Temple... have no reason to catch him.

They want to win over Xiong Ye, but if they take him away, they can't win the favor of Xiong Ye, but offend Xiong Ye?

Could it be that those people are not from the Beast Temple?

But if it is not the Beast temple, there shouldn't be so many strong people... There are a total of 10 High-level Beast Warriors in these people.

These people are hiding in a distant house, assigning tasks, deciding who will attack Zhu Zhanzheng and so on.

Zhou Ji stood up from the lounge chair and wondered if he should leave with someone.

He doesn't want any trouble.

But this time, he suddenly heard one of those people ask: "Why do we want to catch that Zhou?"

"I don't know, it should be related to the Lion Beastmaster." Someone said.

Zhou Ji suddenly suddenly didn't want to go - in fact, if he was taken away, it's okay.

With his current strength, he can escape at any time, he wants, he's not afraid of Shi Li.

The only thing, he need to be careful about is that he can't suddenly go crazy.

But this thing... Zhou Ji is not too worried.

With his current spiritual power, he can even control a Beastmaster, but he don't need to do it at all.

Zhou Ji sat back again and wanted to see who was after him.

However, if Zhu Zhanzheng and others stay, it's likely to be in trouble... Zhou Ji said: "Zhu Zhanzheng, you take some people and call Xiong Ye back."

"Okay." Zhu Zhanzheng got up and left.

Zhou Ji said: "I asked you to take someone with you."

Zhu Zhanzheng was a bit dazed, but soon, quickly left with his own men at Zhou Ji request - Zhou ... What's the matter?

As a result, the place where the Big Bear Tribe lived was only Zhou Ji, as well as Zhu Yan and the Priests of the Giant Pig Tribe.

These days, Zhou Ji has never communicated with these two people. But this time, he suddenly looked at the two people: "I didn't expect your impression of the Big Bear Tribe to be so good, I am very pleased."

The Priest's Beast shape is a Horse and named Ma Shan. When he heard Zhou Ji, he and Zhu Yan were both confused.

Zhou Ji said: "The people of the Beast Temple came to you yesterday, and you have rejected it very well."

Zhu Yan and Ma Shan were shocked.

When the people of the Beast Temple contacted them yesterday, they were careful. There were no other people around them. They always thought that nobody knew about it, and they didn't plan to say it. They did not expect to be directly smashed by Zhou Ji.