110: New Beastmaster

The people of the Big Bear tribe have camped on the riverside, and Xiong Qi has become an Beast shape, catching the fish under the river.

He doesn't like fish very much, but his technique of catching fish is actually better than Xiong Ye. After all, his Beast shape is very good at swimming.

After a while, the huge Polar Bear caught more than a dozen fish, and all of them, he gave it to Xiong Ye.

Zhou Ji eats fish and must be cleaned up before eating, and he is not good at cleaning up.

Xiong Ye is used to clean up the fish. He scrape the fish scales, then removed the fish head and dug the fish intestines...

The people on the side of the Big Bear Tribe have seen this situation before and have become accustomed to it.

The Messenger of the Beast God eat very fine food. Even the Barley has to the shelled and grind it into powder, and It is very normal to eat fish without fish scales.

It was a one-eyed wolf and her men, who were caught, were somewhay surprise to see this situation. - These people are too particular about it. Didn't they just cook the whole fish and eat it? Some people think that it is troublesome to cook, and just chew it directly.

It's just a small tribe on the side of the Abandoned forest and It's as fine as the Priests of the Beast Temple!

They thought so, suddenly found something wrong.

Before, they did not take this team seriously. After all, in the Abandoned forest, most of the tribes are very backward... But now, what have these people taken out?

They even took out a pottery bowl!!

Why is there a pottery bowl in the Abandoned forest? Isn't this something that only the Beast Temple have?

They're depressed, and then they see what these people pour into the pottery... Is that a shelled Barley?

They used to hear people say that the Priests of the Beast Temple were very particularly particular about eating. The Barley had to be taken off the shell before eating. It was still impossible at the time. They didn't expect it to seen in the Abandoned forest.

Not only that, but seeing how many Barley was poured out... Is that what everyone what to eat?

Too extravagant!

Zhou Ji did not know the thoughts of these people. He made people take out the Barley because the Barley got wet.

As for why it is shelled... These Barleys belong to him. In the winter, Xiong Ye has nothing to do. He lets Xiong Ye shell the Barley and practice the control of energy. As a result, naturally they have a lot of shelled Barley in their house.

This Barley was originally intended to eat slowly on the way back and forth for two months, but now that Barley got wet because of the rain, he simply took it out and let everyone eat it.

Barley is used directly for cooking, and the cooked Barley will be a bit hard, but these Barley are damp, which is equivalent to soaking for a while, and it's just good to cook.

Zhou Ji took out some oil, poured some in the pottery pot that already had the Barley and water, and made someone cut the bacon, laid it on the Barley, and finally took out some pickles to put it on the top, then just put the lid on and let it cook.

The pottery pots in the tribe, they brought out a total of five, now every pottery pot is boiled with bacon and rice, and in addition, Zhou Ji still brought two pottery pots belonging to him and Xiong Ye, this time he took out some of the vegetables he had collected on the road with Xiong Ye, prepared to fry two dishes, and made a fish.