89: Moving🏘

This day, there is no need to hunt. In the early morning of Xiong Ye, took a man to, his and Zhou’s new home to dig a pond. 

    He has experience! 

  However, this time, digging the pond, was much more troublesome than the previous one. 

    The pond needed by Zhou Ji is not big. It is easy to turn into a stagnant water when the pond is too small. Zhou Ji wants to connect this pond with the nearby stream. In this way, the water will live. Xiong Ye could not only bathe and washed his prey at the pond on their doorstep, but also can throw it directly to the pond without worrying about the water will smell.

    At this time, the domestic sewage, which is like the washing vegetables, washing rice water, and like, not only will not pollute the environment, but also raise fish, it is good to thronw it into the river. 

    This is a big project. Fortunately, there are many people in the tribe now. Because there are people like The Giant Pig Tribe, the Hunting Team doesn't need too many people. 

    The slaves who have just arrived at the Big Bear Tribe, half of them now work here everyday. 

    And the one who commands them to work is Xiong Ye: "You put the mud out there."

    "You cut the foundation according to this line, and then beat the other places tightly." 

   "We can start building wall tomorrow ." .

    Zhou every night, will teach him to count or writting, but these days, Zhou does not teach these, but he has been telling him about their new house. 

    The more Zhou said, the more Xiong Ye looked forward to, and then found that the cave where he lived was not very good. 

    The ice on the ground is cold, going to the toilet to go outside, washing things is also troublesome... It’s not the same now, Zhou dug the pond at their doorstep, and is going to get a... well? 

    In addition, Zhou said that several rooms can be built, some for sleeping, some for cooking, some for eating and entertaining guests... 

    Xiong Ye doesn’t know how long Zhou’s brain is, how can he come up with it? So many things come? 

    He is a little worried.

    He always felt that Zhou was very weak, so he took the idea of ​​taking care of Zhou’, but now... Zhou is much more powerful than him! 

    Will Zhou not like him? 

  He was a little uneasy, and soon felt that he wanted more. 

    They are partners, they will always be together, Zhou is so good to him, he does not have to worry. 

    Thinking about it, Xiong Ye started to work again. 

         This is his and Zhou’s home, he must make it beautiful. 

     When the house of Zhou’s house was in full swing, the weather slowly cooled. 

    The Orcs' ability to adapt to the weather is still quite strong. Although the weather is getting colder, everyone is well adapted and unaffected. Xiong Ye is still catching fish in the river. 

    But the children who are not awakened their Beast shape are different. These children are very afraid of cold and begin to wrap animals skins on their bodies. In the evening, the collective caves will make fire. 

    This day is a day when there is no need to hunt. When Xiong Ye put Zhou’s sugar to his own mouth and bring the two birds to the place where the pottery was make, he saw some children in the tribe. Playing around around the fire pit, there are some women holding young children, and staying at the pottery pit, talking while roasting meat.