62: Barley Porridge

The people of the Xiaoxi Tribe were shocked by the fact that the Big Bear Tribe had raised dinosaurs: "Can dinosaurs be raised?" 

       Even some small dinosaurs are not terrible but dinosaurs like sharp-horned dragons are huge and daunting. They have all the soldiers of the Xiaoxi Tribe together and it is already very powerful to kill one! 

    How can such a dinosaur be raised? 

    "Of course, you can raise them and if you graze them and feed them. If you raise them, we can get the meat directly." Zhou Ji. 

    The people of the Xiaoxi Tribe looked at Zhou’s Ji in awe. 

    Can it still be like this? so amazing! 

     Have they never thought about doing this before? 

    If you can keep the dinosaurs, they would not be hungry, if the hungry stomach, their people will be more and more, more and more if the tribe, the tribe that they will not be easily defeated ...... giant tiger tribal Bao Cheng wishing

When the non-stop, Xiong Bai asked Xiong Ye: "Xiong Ye, ​​who are these people?" When the last salt change team came back, there were fewer people. How many more people did this time? 

    "They are the people of the Xiaoxi Tribe." Xiong Ye said: "Let's go back. I have something to say to the Chief." The Giant Tiger Tribe are going to attack them. This is not good news. 

    However, the place where their tribes are located is difficult to attacked and the Giant Tigers Tribe want to defeat them but it is not so easy! 

    Moreover, the Giant Tiger Tribe has been killed by many people. Should there be not many fighters to fight? 

    Xiong Ye didn't know much about the situation of the Giant Tiger Tribe. He thought about seeing Xiong He and the Priests. He had to talk about it and everyone thought about it together. 

  The returning of the Salt Team back, this is a big happy event! 

    Someone has already returned to the tribe in advance to inform the people in the tribe about this matter. So when Xiong Ye returns, Xiong He and the Priests and others are waiting at the gate of the tribe.

        Xiong Ye saw this scene and he was a little happy. 

        This is the scene he always wanted to see. He hopes that he can do something for the people in the tribe. 

    "Grandpa Priest, I am back!" Xiong Ye, then saw the priest coming toward himself excitedly. 

    Priest: "Zhou, do you find something that the Beast God asked you to find?" 

    Xiong Ye: "..." 

    Zhou Ji laughed and said: "Found it." The bag of barley is only ten pounds and some of it is gone. Vitality, but the vast majority can be planted, he has picked all the seeds that can be planted. 

    "That's really great!" said the Priest. "Yes, the eggs have all been planted. Are you going to see it?" 

    Xiong Ye and Zhou Ji came here once and spent almost a month now. The eggs have all been planted, and some have even sprouted. 

    Recently, it is hot and more water is poured. The eggs can germinate quickly. 

    "Good." Zhou Ji nodded quietly. 

       Xiong Ye looked at his partner who was taken away... 

    He still has a lot of things to do, to give the salt to the Chief and to say about the Xiaoxi Tribe and the Giant Tiger Tribe and can only watch Zhou leave. .