152: The Person Is Not Good

Start from the beginning

Shen Yue is speechless. What happened to this Bear Beastmaster? He is a Beastmaster, did he need such a pet partner? His partner is also very funny, who does he think he is? I can't believe, he even said that he will fight with the Bear Beastmaster... Is he capable of that?

However, although she thought so, Shen Yue had to admit that she was a little jealous.

She was very happy that she got the Lion Beastmaster affection, but compared with Xiong Ye to Zhou, the Lion Beastmaster affection for her is nothing.

Of course, it's not just Shen Yue. In fact, the people outside are also very jealous.

Especially after seeing that Shen Yue couldn't send people, and returning without success.

Only the Big Bear Tribe and the Giant Pig Tribe, watching these people have a sense of superiority.

The People outside, know too little!

The strength of Zhou is not weaker than Xiong Ye!

Even "prisoner" like Zhu Yan, felt a little bit sympathetic to the Beast Temple.

The Beast Temple does all these things, and Xiong Ye will never accept such a gift... his partner is silent, but a Beastmaster!

The Priest of the Giant Pig Tribe and Zhu Yan, who wanted to escape, wanted to run to the Beast Temple, to arrest all the people of the Big Bear Tribe... but as time passed, they already had give up on this idea.

This Big Bear Tribe originally had Three Beastmasters, but now the Rhinoceros Beastmaster has joined in, and there are Four Beastmasters.

Although there are Eight Beastmaster on the side of the Beast Temple, and they'll be able to deal with these Four Beastmasters, but if these people fight, even if the Beast Temple is all right, those who betray the Big Bear Tribe will certainly not have a good end.

Xiong Ye and Zhou, these Beastmaster, it is not to easy to kill them!

Because of this, when the people of the Beast Temple contacted them and tried their attitude towards the Big Bear Tribe and wanted to get some information about the Big Bear Tribe from them, the Priests and Zhu Yan refused without hesitation.

Zhu Yan: "The Big Bear Tribe is a very good tribe. I like this tribe very much. I will never betray it!"

The Priest of the Giant Pig Tribe also said: "I am an righteous Priest. I will never do such a thing!"

After the two finished speaking, they looked at each other and quickly looked away.

Zhu Yan loves power, and The Priests of the Giant Pig Tribe also loves Power. In those years, the two actually did not deal with it, but now they are unanimous.

The Beast Temple people, who came over and finally found an opportunity to contact the two people: "..."

Are these two people stupid? These two was enslaved by the people of the Big Bear Tribe, and didn't want to resist!

"Zhu Yan, your two sons are with us." The man said again.

"There are three of my sons here and two daughters!" Zhu Yan said.

The younger brothers and sisters of Zhu Zhanzheng, not all of them have a bad relationship with Zhu Zhanzheng. After all, there are dozens of younger siblings... It just happened that Zhu Zhanzheng brought a few, who had a good relationship with him.

Zhu Yan feels that if he stays, he will not die because he is the father of Zhu Zhanzheng, but if he goes away...

Hai Feng will throw him to his death.