•41•

RING RING RING RING.

I groan in frustration and slowly get up trying to find the phone that's making that stupid noise. Liam falls off the couch while Jake yawns, stretching his arms. Mason is seen in the kitchen eating some cereal while Elijah is on the chair watching football. Leo is still fast asleep even though Liam's yelling and cursing at him for pushing him off.

" What time is it?" I ask.

" 6:45 why?" Elijah says his eyes staying glued to the T.V.

" Shit I gotta get to my morning class in 45,"

I head towards my room and stop at my door to hear Derek talking on the phone. I press my ear against the door and listen.

" It's not my fucking problem that the shipments are screwed up...no Dad it's yours....whatever I don't care...I'll deal with it ok?....bye."

Derek stops talking and I bolt back a few steps to make it seem like I was just about to enter. He exits the room and nods his head at me while going to the living room.

I've noticed that Derek's and his fathers relationship is kinda rocky. They don't seem to like each other that much and only tolerate each other for the sake of the gang. I mean I don't blame Derek for not liking the guy I'm not too fond of him either.

You've barely gotten to know him dumbass. Maybe you should try having a conversation with him.

A conversation would not go well considering my temper and his lack of patience.

I head towards my bathroom and take a quick shower. After I take out a random outfit and put it on not bothering with my hair so I leave it down. I quickly go to my drawer and take out my usual pills and swallow them with water. I go to the living room to find all the guys now focused on the game.

" Hey when you guys leave make sure to turn everything off and to lock the door, okay?" I ask

They all nod their heads and I head out, taking out my headphones and putting them in my ears while I walk to my campus. I take note that I have to finish one of the essays tonight and do some extra homework I've been procrastinating. I also have to go bartender tomorrow night and the day after and after all my classes finish up by 3:00 I gotta take a couple shifts at the diner till 8:00.

Today's gonna be a long day.

Jakes POV~
" FUCKING BULLSHIT!" I shout.

All the other guys shout at the T.V as well while the other team makes a touchdown. I roll my eyes and click the T.V off not wanting to watch anymore.