•34•

" Sooo gang life, what's there to know?" I ask.

They all glance at one another. Derek clears his throat.

" Um we don't really know where to start," Leo mumbles scratching the back of his head.

I raise my eyebrow at them to soon realize that they're genuinely serious. I already knew the ins and outs of gang life. So the next hour is gonna be really fucking boring for me.

I take a deep breath now looking around at the men training. The feeling of sorrow washes over me as I watch the men laugh with one another.

I had that.

Flashback~
" April!"

I stop shooting my gun at the target in front of me and look back to find my idiotic friends running over to me.

I have 5 moronic friends. Hunter, Julian, and Kai are the 3 guys in our friend group. Hunter specializes in assassinations like me while Julian and Kai specialize in meeting up with other gangs for weaponry and supplies.

My two best friends are Harper and Bella who are the 2 girls in our friend group besides me. Harper and Bella are both seductresses. They basically are given a mission and are supposed to seduce who ever they need to get valuable info and kill right after.

" Sup biatch," Harper sings wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

I lightly laugh. " The fuck are you guys doing here?" I ask putting the gun in my pocket.

" Can we not just want to talk you?" Julian asks suspiciously.

I give him a look and he sighs. " We may have heard that the boss is gonna ask you out," he mumbles.

" WHAT!" I scream.

" Woah woah girlie calm down it's just a rumor it may not even be true..." Bella says to get cut off by Harper.

" Oh please he obviously likes you. He practically eye fucks you everyday," Harper says casually.

I stare at her wide eyed and slap her on her shoulder shooing her away from me.

" He does not!" I say trying to defend myself.

Does he?

No no no he doesn't.

" Yes he does," Kai responds nodding his head.

Hunter says nothing his arms folded in a defensive stance.

" Well he doesn't," I say.

" Sure," everyone says in unison besides Hunter.

We all burst out laughing.

Present~
" So..." Derek begins snapping me out of my daze.

" We are apart of a gang named Ivory Skull long story short our grandfather was Italian and his name was Avario which translated to English means Ivory and he got his skull smashed in by a rival gang member hence the name Ivory Skull. Soon after he died our dad took over dominating the gang industry. Soon later he retired giving his leadership position over to me. We have regular day jobs, but we don't really put much effort into them since gang life is our top priority. So others do our job for us, occasionally we drop by and participate in our day job three times a week at most. Our gang deals with the distribution of weaponry, assassinations, drug deals, prostitutes, and other gang stuff..." Derek starts to tell.

" Wait wait wait...give me a minute to process this," I mutter rubbing my hand against my forehead.

When I said I knew everything about gang life I meant the weaponry, dealings, and the other gangs. I didn't know the backstory to each gang. No gang member ever distributes that info. Most men or women that are apart of a gang don't even know the history of it. They just join it for one of 3 reasons.

1.) To support their families
2.) Their family was already part of the gang business
3.) There fucking insane and love the thrill

You can guess which one I am.

" Continue," I say.

" So gang life is pretty straightforward. There are different stuff each person does. So some people deal with weaponry while others deal with drug dealings. We meet up with other gangs to distribute these stuff. We keep the economy in America on its feet so without us and other gangs the whole country would go to shit," Liam says.

I nod in understanding.

" So pretty much what you have to do is come to meetings with us for other gangs and tag along with one of us to see what we do," Leo continues on.

" After you get accustom you'll see which field I don't know what else to call it you like the most and we'll start giving you jobs," Mason says quietly.

I lightly smile at him. That's why I like Mason the most at times. He's quiet and sweet. He listens to others and I can tell he has a lot of secrets he likes to keep to himself. Masons tall standing at 6'2 exactly and has more muscles then his brothers. I happen to be a very nosy person that happens to pay attention to notice a tall muscular guy in the back punching a punching bag eye fucking him. It's obvious no one knows but I'm not one to say anything. Until Masons comfortable with saying something then I'm not saying shit.

" Okay," I say standing up brushing the dust off my clothes.

" You don't have any questions?" Elijah asks skeptically.

" Nope," I say popping the p.

Ring ring.

I raise my eyebrow and Derek takes out his phone.

" What....what do you want?.. you've never interacted with other gangs so why now?...who'd be there?...us and Bronze Tiger....fine....," Derek says.

" Who was that?" Jake asks.

" The top fucking leader of the #1 gang in the country," Derek spits.

No.

No no no.

" Axel,"

READ AUTHORS NOTE.
Authors note~
Heyy I'm really sorry I haven't been posting since things have been so busy, but I'm gonna try to post 3 or 4 times a week now.

I really wanna know what you guys think should happen next and maybe I might incorporate it into future chapters.

Do you guys like Axel?

What do you think of April's past friends?

Whose your favorite character so far?

Byeee.