•35•

" I um...I have to go," I mutter bringing myself up.

I quickly swing my body under the rope of the boxing arena we were in and try my best to skirt my way on out of there.

" Woah woah woah!" Liam screams.

I walk faster and open the doors heading out into the vast hallway. I wander aimlessly taking turns left and right not knowing where I'm going.

Shit. I'm lost.

No shit Sherlock.

You know what I can't deal with your fucking attitude...Sharon.

Oh my god that's what I'm gonna call the annoying ass voice in my head...Sharon.

Don't you fucking call me that. We're the same person.

Welp. Don't know don't care Sharon.

Currently I'm in another hallway that has grey walls and a bunch of doors standing side by side against one another. I make my way towards one and open it. A huge tv screen is displayed with two white sofas in the middle of the room. Other then that the room is practically empty.

The huge tv screen displays a picture of Derek, Liam, Mason, and Leo all hugging one another with their father in the back holding onto a women by her waist.

Their mother.

The tv screen turns black for a couple of seconds before revealing a video of their whole family.

The video shows what seems to be younger Derek laughing as Mr.Odiare carries him on his shoulders. Younger Liam and Leo are in the background playing with dirt throwing it at one another while Mason quietly sits at the side next to their mother whose holding a little baby girl.

What back up.

That's me.

Holy shit that's me.

" Wait...the fuck. I was a cute ass baby what the hell happened to me," I mumble.

A lot.

Shut up Sharon.

" Hey there you are," Derek says.

I look behind me to see all of them staring at the screen. They make their way towards the couches and sit on them. Jake and Elijah stand at the side.

" What was she like?" I ask.

" She was beautiful," Mason mumbles.

I raise my eyebrow at him, he continues.

" She always knew what to say and how to make us laugh. She used to take us out for icecream and convinced our dad to put us in a school because she said she couldn't deal with us being at home 24/7 if we were homeschooled because we were too crazy. She said we were her little crazy rascals. When she died dad didn't know what to do. He fell into a depression and started bringing woman after woman home. To honor her memory he set up Jasmines all around the house...I wish she was still here,"

I lightly smiled at him bringing him into a hug.

" It's ok," I mutter.

He sighs and wraps his arms around me. God he's such a sweetheart. I will fucking kill any guy that hurts him. I think I know who my favorite brother is.

Liam not so subtly coughs into his hand and we both break apart to glare at him.

" Whoops. We better get going," Liam says.

We all leave the room and head out of the warehouse. The walk in the woods back to their house is filled with Liam talking while Elijah and Leo chime in once in a while to either make fun of or correct him.