•37•

Authors Note~
**Can skip if you remember new character info**
Hunter- Assassin for Silver Wolf + April's former friend
Julian- Deals with weaponry & Drug dealings + April's former friend
Kai- Deals with weaponry & Drug dealings + April's former friend
Bella- Seductress (to get info) + April's former friend
Harper- Seductress (to get info) + April's former friend
Alejandra- Deals with meeting with other gangs
Zion- 2nd in Command of Silver Wolf,
brother to Alejandra
Caleb- 2nd in Command of Bronze Tiger

Hunters POV~
" Aren't you excited?" Harper squeals as she sits down on the couch next to me.

I shrug and sip my coffee trying desperately to stay awake. My mind kept on drifting to different places, trying to keep me from thinking about her.

April García.

God that girl was something else.

I noticed the day she came in and I was immediately infatuated. I don't know what it was about her. She just took my breath away.

God I'm sounding so fucking cheesy right now I wanna shoot myself.

I invited her to come talk with my group of friends and I don't usually do that. Hell I don't ever talk to anyone besides the friends in my group and people I HAVE to talk to.

I don't really like people.

I noticed everything. I noticed the way her eyebrows furrowed when she was lying. I noticed the way she would shuffle her feet when she got bored. I noticed how she would play with the back of her earring when she got nervous.

I hated how deeply I fell in love with her. I was known for being all stoic with no emotion that didn't really care about anyone but myself. But of fucking course she had to come along and wreck my barrier I was keeping up.

Then she left. She told us it was for her brothers and that she loved all of us, but she couldn't deal with it anymore. I acted like I was fine...wishing her the best. But I wasn't fucking fine. None of my friends noticed that though. The only person that would've noticed was her.

So I built back the barrier. The guy who was always on top of it with a stoic face, responding when necessary.

But now I got to see her again.

" Yeah I guess," Julian mutters while playing with his bracelet.

" What's with the sulking? We finally get to see April again god I miss her," Bella says sitting down next to Julian who was on the other couch with Kai.

" I know it's just...what'll you think she'll do when she sees us?"

Silence stretches its way between all of us. I hadn't really thought of that.

" She won't do anything," I say sipping my coffee again.

Harper snaps her head towards me, her eyebrows raised.

" What do you mean?"

" April is complicated. She doesn't think when she acts. That's the only flaw to her. She probably thought that she wouldn't ever see us again, but now she is whether it's today or some other god damn day. She's back into gang life now with her new...family. If she sees us today she won't do anything. We're just gonna have to play along with whatever act she puts up," I state.