•11•

Jake POV~
I stand in the doorway of her bedroom watching her features turn calm once sleep takes over her. I didn't know a girl could be so damn beautiful when she slept. She's different. In good ways and bad. She's confident and funny yet she's stubborn and has insecurities she tries to hide, but can't.

How can a girl like her have so many insecurities? That's my question.

I walk out and go to the couch putting on a random tv show my thoughts slowly drifting to last night.

16 hours ago~
I ran out of April's apartment to catch up with Derek. All of the guys soon catch up and the limo pulls up. We all get in and look towards Derek expectedly.

" Dude what the hell, what's so important that we had to leave?" Leo asks.

Derek groans and puts his head in his hands, " Ace," he mutters.

" Ace!" we all scream.

" You've got be be fucking kidding me what the hell does that asshole want now?" I growl.

" I thought our gangs were finally on good terms," Leo groans.

" Well apparently not. He's in our fucking house and he's taken out the bodyguards there as well. I don't know why though," Derek explains obviously raging.

The car ride back to the mansion is quiet. The only sound that can be heard is the car beeps outside and the roar of the engine.

Things must be confusing for you all (Yes bitches I'm breaking the fourth wall) so let me explain. All of us are apart of a gang called Ivory Skull. Mr.Odiare's father whose name was Avorio which means Ivory in English created the gang and we soon became the 2nd strongest gang in the country. He died because a rival gang leader named Killian at the time smashed his skull which hence gave the name 'Ivory Skull' to us. We deal with drug dealings, fighting, weaponry, prostitutes, and other factors that's best to not get into.

I'm second in command of the gang being Derek's right hand man while Elijah is third in command. Liam and them deal with different factors of the gangs being meaning the manufacturing of weapons, calculations of drugs and weaponry, and the safety of the girls that go into the prostitute business under our watch.

We're not a good gang. We kill people. There are certain people in our gang specializing in killing others for money. Professional assassins you could call it. We trade drugs and weapons with other gangs while keeping our own individual businesses and jobs afloat. If the world were to find out what we did then everything we built would come crashing down as if it were never there in the first place.

Ace is the leader of the Bronze Tiger. His gang is the 3rd most powerful gang in the country while we're number 2. His gang deals with the same things as us, but they have heavier control over drugs dealings while we're high on weaponry. Our gangs have also been up against one another vying for that #1 spot, but that one gang has it. I'm too tired to mention that gang though so you'll find out about them later.

Soon the limo pulls up to the mansion and we all run out. I'm greeted by two red Porches and a black Lamborghini in front of the house. Ace and his stupid goons are here.

I run around the fountain and we all bust through the doors like some god damn action movie. It honestly makes me feel like a little kid again. Is that weird? Ok I need to stop.

In front of my eyes are some of our bodyguards lying on the floor unconscious while the one and only Ace is holding Miguel (head of security) up by his collar. He looks back and drops Miguel to the floor and he groans in pain. His blue eyes twinkle as he stares at us with glee.

" Finally gentlemen you've joined the party,"