"she probably just got reminded of high school again..." daehwi sighed. "you know, sometimes, she makes it look like she's over everything that happened that day, but she isn't."

"i know and i regret that day so much. i shouldn't of stood her up like that, then made her think wrong when she knew where i was."

"you stood her up?!" youngmin asked, surprised. "why?"

"this girl in our class asked donghyun for help at a party, and donghyun refused since he thought he would be late for yoomi but he ended up agreeing anyways since he thought it was quick, but it wasn't. it took long. and someone blackmailed him."

"and then by the time i was done, i met up with yoomi. gladly she wasn't mad i was late so we sat down, ate a bit but towards the end, she received a video of me looking like i kissed the classmate, but i swear i didn't!" donghyun said.

"but you didn't resist, you didn't push her off, you let her kiss you." yoomi came back, immediately knowing what everyone was talking about. "the fact that you even refused to speak the truth about why you were late and you even said you guys were JUST friends."

"because we were just friends!" donghyun kept trying to defend himself as everyone was silent.

"so friends just kiss each other and then act like nothing happened after? what? so you think dahee will be okay with me kissing woong?"

"yeah.. uh no." dahee replied awkwardly.

"but yoomi—"

"and the day before our date, you even asked me to officially be your girlfriend but i said i would tell you my answer on our date." everyone was speechless, unaware of the situation.

"i would've said yes, donghyun." yoomi finally had a tear coming out. "but what you did just made me stop myself from dealing with you again. i knew i couldn't trust anyone anymore."

yoomi took off once again, not knowing where she's going. she just wanted to let all her tears out in another place. but suddenly someone saw her take off, someone who heard everything.

"why is yoomi crying...?" that someone questioned their self.

"was that.. really what happened to yoomi? that's why she can't commit to dating? because she's scared that once she thinks that she'll have a complete life with having a significant other, then she'll start having trust issues?" youngmin asked.

"mhm.." daehwi replied. "i can understand both yoomi and donghyun's side, that's why i don't really have anything to say, and i'm not choosing sides."

"i messed up even more now.." donghyun sat down in front of the table youngmin was at, and buried his face in his hands in frustration.

"who made yoomi cry....." suddenly, woojin appeared. "why did she run off?"

everyone turned to see woojin appear. dahee sighed. "i think it's better if i explain this to you later—"

"why is no one going after her?! you're all just letting her cry like that?" woojin was becoming furious.

"look woojin, donghyun and yoomi's past was just brought up now, bringing this up in front of donghyun again could bring back his old feelings again for yoomi and—"

"but i still do have feelings for her." donghyun interrupted daehwi and everyone's eyes went to donghyun. "that's why i'm saying i fucked up."

"you're still in love with yoomi? even after you did shit to her?" woojin was getting upset, even without knowing the full story. he put his hands on his hips and sighed.

"look woojin i—"

"why did you just stood her up like that? why did you even decide to help out that girl even when you probably knew that the girl liked you? and probably disliked yoomi?"

"woojin stop pointing it out to me! i already know what i did was wrong, and i can't undo it anymore. i accept that i messed up and everything is my fault, and yoomi doesn't love me back." donghyun vented out his feelings and everyone went silent for a few seconds.

"i would've punched you by now if you weren't my best friend." woojin heavily sighed.

"why do you care so much anyways, woojin? this is about donghyun and yoomi, daehwi should be the only other person to take part in this because them 3 have been friends." dahee called her brother out.

"it's because i care about her, dahee! i don't want her getting hurt again!" woojin yelled.

"what about mina, huh?" youngmin spoke up.

"what do you what about her? you know as much as i'm still upset about my past relationship with her, she's sick youngmin, and i have to help her."

"and as much as i hate admitting this..." woojin paused.

"...but i'm already in love with yoomi."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

and i oop- SKSKSSKSK 🤭🤭🤡
2 confessions in one chapter, competition is really gonna show... but y'all know who's left ;)