~ The New Home

*On Karen and Kylies hike they discovered a mountain that lead to the town they used to live in.*

*It has been almost 3 years since they last saw the it mother, and they had no intention to change that.*

Karen: « Kylie, I know it's been long but I really don't want to see mom. »

Kylie: « Same here, we have changed since then. She wouldn't recognize us. »

Karen: « I don't think she would want to see us anyway. »

Kylie: « Same here. »

*Nearing the top of the mountain the climate started to change. They noticed the grass changing colors, and a colder climate. These indicators meant snow.*

Karen: « Yay!!! Snow!!! We have snow! »

Kylie: « Girl calm your shit, it isn't that major. »

Karen: « True, but i have a good idea. what if we move the camp here. The climate is nicer, etc. »

Kylie: « I mean I don't see why not. »

*The girls travelled back down the mountain and headed towards the house. As they entered their home, they were greeted by Brian.*

Brian: « Heyyy sweetiesss!! How was the trip!!? »

Karen: « It was good! »

Brian: « It better of been you were gone for a damn week. »

Karen: « Haha, shush. »

*Karen described her plan to Kylie, Brian, and Ryan and they all agreed. Later that week they moved from the house to the mountain. They had some struggles adapting to the climate change but they started rebuilding their lives. They started making renovations and decided they wanted to build a house. Life was going great. Everyone seemed happy, but soon enough that may or may not change. Whatever the next step is will decide.*

~Stay Tuned