Chapter 17

"Kacchan- I'm back-" Izuku's voice was immediately smothered by Katsuki's hug, hugging the smaller boy tight- Katsuki was just chilling on his bed, late at night when Izuku jumped in his open window, and for some reason was overtaken by instincts to hug the poor little cat against the wall.

"Woah, Kacchan." Izuku murmurs, hugging him, immediately feeling something he usually only feels when he's on a play date with Togata, the light brush of fur against his arm as Katsuki's tail wagged, "you have a tail?"

"Yeah- got caught up in a quirk." Katsuki said with a grunt, "some stupid fu- stupid loser sprayed stuff on me, I got a whiff of it but it's enough to do this to me."

"Are you changing back?"

"No, they're catching him now though, he can reverse it afterwards, you worried about me, Kitten?"

"N-No." Izuku huffed, "you should be more careful, Kacchan." Izuku looks up to him from the hug, Katsuki for some reason had the big sudden urge to kiss him- and for some reason, his body moved on his own, pressing the smaller male more to the wall by his waist as he connected their lips together, his tail wagging even more.

He was content with staying on a lip lock when he felt the smaller male's lips slowly part, his eyes snapped open and his face went red at Izuku's almost pleading, flushed expression, his tail wagged even more and he felt his heart start to beat a marathon. He gently plunged his tongue in, first of all- Izuku has a somewhat rough tongue, not like sandpaper, it's more like a developing kitten's tongue instead of an adult one. It felt weird to rub and dance his tongue with it but he couldn't help but continue doing it as the smaller male made soft mewls and whimpers against the kiss, it was so cute Katsuki would kiss him if he wasn't already kissing him.

He only stopped when he felt soft, meek little pushes against his chest, pulling away, it was almost worth it not hearing Izuku's soft little voice anymore by how cute his expression is, he looked wrecked from the kiss, Katsuki probably overdid it. Izuku looked down, shy to stare back at his gaze as he wiped the drool from his mouth.

"K-Kacchan... m'sleepy." Izuku murmurs, "carry me to bed?" He asked, Katsuki was more than happy to do it if his tail was any indication, he kissed Izuku one last time before he carried the cat to his bed, tucking him in before placing himself right next to him.

"Night Deku." Katsuki's dog instincts is telling him to get ontop of the green haired teen and sleep ontop of him like a dog, since you know, he's a dog but he knows how uncomfortable it is.

"Night Kacchan." Izuku's cat instincts is telling him to sleep ontop of the blond too, he practically weighs nothing to the Katsuki but he's feeling a little hot and dizzy from what happened earlier so maybe not now, he's not sure what he'd do if he does that.

But.

Katsuki couldn't sleep, and Izuku couldn't too. The repeated thumping of Katsuki's tail on the bed was loud and clear in the empty room clearly enough to hold them back from their slumber. Katsuki seemed embarrassed by it, knowing just how noisy it was, Izuku was staring at him straight at the eye and Katsuki can't seem to look away, he can feel the judgement, the building annoyance- and was surprised when the greenette leaned up and pressed a kiss against his lip.

"Deku? Don't you want to sleep?"

"No point, can't sleep." He murmured, Katsuki's tail wags faster.

"Can't sleep too." The blond says,

For some reason there's a weird tension in the air, like someone is supposed to do something yet both of them aren't making a move aside from staring at each other. Katsuki reached out and gently pulled Izuku close, the greenette made no complaints and let himself be held.

Then he yelped when Katsuki bit him on his neck.

"K-Kacchan!" Izuku whined, Katsuki quickly pulled off, there was blood on his fangs- he bit Izuku! "Kacchan why would you do that?!"

"I don't know! It just happened I swear I didn't- you just smelled really nice!"

"That's not an excuse to bite me!" Izuku whined, "what were you thinking?!"

"That you smelled really nice-?"

"No!" He whined again, Katsuki just hugged him again and while Izuku looked less annoyed now, he's definitely still annoyed as he returned the embrace.

"Oi, Deku."

"What?" He replied, annoyance still present in his voice.

"Since we both can't fall asleep, wanna do something else?"

"Fine, I don't wanna move around too much though." Izuku murmurs, "what do you wanna do?"

________________
👀👀👀 🔞???
________________

"What do you want for breakfast Deku? I'll cook." Katsuki asked, they didn't manage to fall asleep in the end, it was 3 in the morning, and Katsuki felt kinda hungry.

"M'not really hungry." He replied, he ate too much back in the league, "I feel like my tummy would hurt if I eat."

"Really?" Izuku nodded.

"Still feel full, m'just gonna sleep." He said, oh right, now that Katsuki's tail won't be thumping repeatedly on the bed anymore maybe Izuku can finally get some sleep.

He made his way out of his room, careful not to make noise and let out a sigh as he went downstairs to the kitchen, he opened the lights and almost screamed at the man with a paper bag over his head, sitting on one of the chairs, his.. paperbag pointed at his direction, it looked like he was waiting for him.

"Greetings. Don't mind me, I just wanted to see the person the cat likes the most."

Katsuki was about to reach out for his phone when he suddenly felt overwhelming pressure on both his hands, letting out a yelp as he was sent to the floor from how heavy it is despite the fact that there was nothing on there.

"I suggest that you don't do that, it'll be harder for the both of us." Katsuki grit his teeth, soon enough the pressure goes away and he sighs, he doesn't make a move for his phone but he's extremely cautious now, glaring at the person before completely ignoring him. He's still hungry after all.

The person doesn't leave the entire time, staring at Katsuki for his every move, it was kind of scary, it was unnerving as well. He takes his time eating even if he doesn't want to, maybe when he comes back Izuku will be asleep and won't be annoyed by the constant wag of his tail- he can't help it! Just even seeing a picture of Izuku is enough to make it wag for some reason.

When he finishes his meal, thankfully the guy was gone, he quickly cleans up after himself before getting back up, sure enough he's greeted with the sight of Izuku sleeping- he was on Katsuki's side of the bed earlier. There was a soft cottony feeling in Katsuki's chest- and he felt his tail wag faster.

Being a dog is hard.

After careful deliberation Katsuki decided to sleep on the floor to make sure Izuku keeps sleeping happily, this tail eventually stops wagging but when he tried to get back on the bed- knowing Izuku was there, it starting wagging wildly again.

Katsuki really ended up sleeping on the floor.