thirty-nine [t]

saturday,
july 6th, 2020

TRINITY HAYSON

"...Everything I need's between those thighs," Shawn sings softly, like an absolute angel, "Every time I look into your eyes I see it, you're all I need..."

After Shawn and I made love, he took me in his arms and held me for ages, kissing me and telling me how much I mean to him. It truly warmed my heart, and the rapid thumping hasn't stopped since he undressed beside the pool. Just a few minutes ago, he rushed inside and grabbed himself a pair of snug boxers and managed to find a pair of fresh underwear for me in my bag. He brought them outside, along with a long sleeve t-shirt for me and an acoustic guitar.

I watch with a newfound adoration as he lets the words fall effortlessly from his swollen lips, eyes shut and nose scrunched. His voice is gentle and soothing and I'm utterly obsessed with it. He's sat up against the opposite end of the sofa, legs stretched out and feet between my thighs. I've shuffled to lay down a little, drowning in the way his shirt smells and the way he gives me a sultry once over whenever the lyrics allude to sex.

His voice fades out, slim fingers plucking at the guitar strings like its second nature to him. His raw talent absorbs me, I'm mesmerised by the way he plays and sings and looks while he does so. Beautiful.

The song is long over and he's mindlessly strumming at his acoustic, gazing over at me with a certain fire in his eyes. A smile tugs on his lips and he clears his throat with grin-pursed lips, setting his guitar aside and reaching for my shin that lays beside his thigh. His warm hand falls upon my skin, a familiar warmth surging through my entire body and melting my heart.

"Baby," he whispers softly, his entire sexy façade slipping away as his demeanor weakens and he beams tiredly over at me, "C'mere."

I chuckle as he spreads his arms, head tilting back against the weatherproof cushions. I kneel up, scooting towards him on the couch and watching giddily as a lazy grin adorns his rosy lips, eyes closed contentedly as he waits for me to fall into his embrace. My hands find his trained chest and I ease myself on top of him, cuddling into his body and his arms immediately wrap around my upper half. He breathes out a happy groan, kissing my forehead as both of my legs hug his thigh to get comfortable.

"God, you're here," he huffs out, "You're actually here. In my arms, with me. Fuck."

I lift my head, softly cupping his jaw in my hands and my eyebrows scrunch inwards, "Honey..." I whisper, seeing his lips curve into a lazy grin.

"I just love you," he interrupts quietly, flats of his hands leaving a trail of fire in their path as they run down my back and over the curve of my ass to caress the back of my thighs, "So fuckin' much. Can't believe I've got you in my arms again."

"Well believe it," I giggle, nuzzling my nose with his, "You're stuck with me until tomorrow night."

He sighs, "Fuck yes," he mutters, capturing my lips in the most delicate yet delightfully sloppy kiss.

As our tongues slowly start to familiarise themselves with one another, Shawn shuffles to sit up, bringing my legs to either side of his torso. I feel his fingertips at my hips, then at my waist, dancing up my ribs before he's holding my neck in his hands. He exhales, warm breath crossing my lips and I smile, teeth bumping his tongue and he giggles, playfully biting my bottom lip as his hand snakes around to the front of my throat to guide me. My mouth runs slightly dry, lips falling agape as he mindlessly squeezes just a little. My hands caress his sides as I push myself closer to him, the feeling of his thumb hovering over my pulse driving me crazy.