👑45👑

══✿══╡°˖✧▫👑▫✧˖°╞══✿══

45

As they walked through the path, Merlin showed her dagger and played with it. Yuria started at it as they finally arrived at an abandon house.

"We are here." Kaylee said and get off from the horse. "Be good. If anything happened, just yell and I'll come for you." She whispered to the horse who fully understands her.  Kaylee pull out a red apple and give it to the horse.

'Neigh!" The horse replied. Of course my lady! If I am not respectful, the royal kitty living in your body would kill me. It's better to save myself. Well, I admit you didn't treat me like a slave which I am grateful... Thank goodness, royal kitty didn't pick their master's wrongly. Sighs.

"Good, Maeno." Kaylee smiled.

Maeno, her horse look back to see the tired lady at the back then turn back to look at Kaylee pitifully.

Seemingly understands him, Kaylee patted Maeno. "Here catch. Make sure you let the horse you ride eat. Be thankful that Hana didn't mistreated you." Kaylee said to them.

CONTINUED....

THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS ARE AVAILABLE IN IREADER APP

THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS ARE AVAILABLE IN IREADER APP. IT IS AVAILABLE IN GOOGLE PLAYSTORE. ENJOY!

QUESTIONS:

IS IT FREE IN IREADER?

=YES, MY STORY IS FREE JUST DOWNLOAD IREADER APP TO SUPPORT MY STORY. THANK YOU SO MUCH.