👑34👑

══✿══╡°˖✧▫👑▫✧˖°╞══✿══

34

"Why are you still following me?" Kaylee asked him after she jumped inside her bedroom.

Junho who followed Kaylee inside without any hesitation laughed. He looked around to see a huge  room, a king bed size royal blue bed in the middle of the room, the floor was made of marble white tiles, the walls are not painted but it was used a matured gold diamond patterns with a flower in between the diamond shape patterns.

Far from the bed is a shiny silver royal table that it was full of thick books. Besides the study table, there is a white soft long sofa. In the room, there are three doors. One is the biggest and it is likely the door leads outside.

"If I shouted and the guards in my front door heard, what would happen to you?" Kaylee smilingly asked as she leisurely sits in her couch ready to shout at any moment.

"Then, I would be right back." He smiled and wave then left the room.

"It's much better if you would not come back, you jerk!" She yelled in the window.

Kaylee shake her head. She change her clothes and simply throw the dirty dress in the bin then left the room making her guards surprised.

completed...

THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS ARE AVAILABLE IN IREADER APP

THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS ARE AVAILABLE IN IREADER APP. IT IS AVAILABLE IN GOOGLE PLAYSTORE. ENJOY!

QUESTIONS:

IS IT FREE IN IREADER?

=YES, MY STORY IS FREE JUST DOWNLOAD IREADER APP TO SUPPORT MY STORY. THANK YOU SO MUCH.